All These Changes, Elimination Of Black Themed Products. So What Happens With "Buckwheat" From The Little Rascals?,Demand Some Kind Of Black Editing?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
welll, they took out Gone With The Wind. so what next? make all of these changes in the Rascals series? Buckwheat is such a racist name. his character in The Rascals did have some racial overtones. Just like in Gone With The Wind. maybe members of BLM completely forgot about this series from such a long time ago? if they catch up to it, what are they gonna do? demand some kind of advanced editing to make Buckwheat white? redub his voice to sound like a dumb white kid?

Industrial Light & Magic can make him white.

3b09091ef2974e007d2775cc15b92fb2.jpg

What happened to Eddie Murphy? Dead or alive?
WOW!! Worth $160m and still making deals......still one sharp dude. Stays away from politics.

What happened to Eddie Murphy? Dead or alive?
WOW!! Worth $160m and still making deals......still one sharp dude. Stays away from politics.

Murphy was always funny with a serious vein. Glad he's doing well. Blacks need more examples of "non-racism" like Murphy. Maybe we also need to publicize failures like the 33% Baltimore public schools who have zero kids proficient in math???? But I bet they can riot and protest!!

Cream of Wheat is reviewing its black mascot after Aunt Jemima and others acknowledged their racist roots
By Chauncey Alcorn CNN Business
Updated 8:43 AM EDT, Thu June 18, 2020

New York(CNN Business)Cream of Wheat just became the latest major food brand to announce a review of its controversial mascot following the global uproar over the George Floyd tragedy, which has compelled corporations to reflect on their roles in perpetuating racism.

Aunt Jemima was the first food brand Wednesday to announce it is changing its logo, which for decades has been widely criticized as a racist caricature of a black maid stemming from slavery. Hours later, Uncle Ben's and Mrs. Butterworth's followed lawsuit.

Look everyone, cnn is reporting.
They put a negro chef on their packaging to sell more Cream of Wheat!!!!

Cause they are RAAAAACIST!!!!!!!!

Have to admit, putting a negro on the box wouldn't have been my choice.

Yes, I have to admit that.

Shouldn't put negroes on any packaging. Not if you want to sell stuff. My God, what were they thinking?

Yuck.

By today's standards, The Cosby Show is racist, conservative, right wing propaganda. The show celebrated marriage, family, high academic standards, empowerment, and a strong work ethic.

If it was being made today, all the kids would have been born out of wedlock, each with a different father. Sondra and Denise would have gotten into college through affirmative action instead of hard work. Theo and his friend Cockroach would be rioters and looters, and their parents would never discipline them for it.

Cream of Wheat is reviewing its black mascot after Aunt Jemima and others acknowledged their racist roots

New York(CNN Business)Cream of Wheat just became the latest major food brand to announce a review of its controversial mascot following the global uproar over the George Floyd tragedy, which has compelled corporations to reflect on their roles in perpetuating racism.

Aunt Jemima was the first food brand Wednesday to announce it is changing its logo, which for decades has been widely criticized as a racist caricature of a black maid stemming from slavery. Hours later, Uncle Ben's and Mrs. Butterworth's followed lawsuit.

Shouldn't put negroes on any packaging. Not if you want to sell stuff. My God, what were they thinking?

Yuck.

Okay, the problem here was that they put an obviously racist character on a box of pancake mix. That's what people are upset about. That they "updated" her to look less like a charactature should have told them they were in the wrong. (The Onion did a hilarious parody of this BEFORE it happened.)

The other recent victim of such correction is Mia, the Land of Lakes Indian Girl.

1592530085109.png

And all the teenage boys who put her knees where her breasts should be.

So if you put Land of Lakes butter on your Aunt Jemima Pancakes, does that create a vortex of political incorrectness.

It isn't only businesses. I saw a few days ago that the University of Texas athletes also have some suggestions to address matters on their campus.

• Renaming several buildings on campus including: Robert Lee Moore Hall, Painter Hall, Littlefield Hall and James Hogg Auditorium
  • Replacing campus statues with other, more diverse ones created by people of color
  • The building of a permanent black athlete history exhibit to the UT athletics Hall of Fame
  • Donating 0.5 percent of the athletics department's annual earnings to "black organizations and the BLM movement"
  • Renaming an area of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium after Julius Whittier, the first black player at UT
  • Replacing "The Eyes of Texas" as the school's alma mater with "a new song without racist undertones" while lifting the requirement for players to sing the song after games

Last edited:

Yuck.

Okay, the problem here was that they put an obviously racist character on a box of pancake mix. That's what people are upset about. That they "updated" her to look less like a charactature should have told them they were in the wrong. (The Onion did a hilarious parody of this BEFORE it happened.)

The other recent victim of such correction is Mia, the Land of Lakes Indian Girl.

View attachment 352024

And all the teenage boys who put her knees where her breasts should be.

So if you put Land of Lakes butter on your Aunt Jemima Pancakes, does that create a vortex of political incorrectness.

You just hate black people. The idea that a black woman created a syrup that everyone loves pisses you racist fucktards off. A black chef making the best grits in America triggers you.

Fuck you, racist scumbag.

Forum List

Back