If YOU Had to Share a Cell With a Category of Person, Which Would be Your Very LAST Pick?

What group would you refuse to share a cell with for FIVE YEARS? multiple picks allowed

• a liberal humanites professor

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • a BLM protester

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • a pedophile

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • an embezzler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Mafia member

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • a CDC 'expert'

• a circus clown

• a Facebook Fact Checker

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • a gang member

• Antifa member

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an IRS auditer

• a tort lawyer

• a Life Time NRA member

• a talkative soy boy

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • an Episcopalian priest

• a female prostite (assume it is plausible)

• a law professor from Berkley

• other, please specify

• Total voters
All of them look like pretty interesting people with the exception of the ones I marked but you left out white supremacist.

"All of them look like pretty interesting people with the exception of the ones I marked"

Is the Child Rapist one of the "pretty interesting people" or is the Child Rapist included in the "exceptions of the ones I marked"? This considering we can't see who ANYONE voted for except if you do what I did and do a Screen Shot of who you voted for.

All of them look like pretty interesting people with the exception of the ones I marked but you left out white supremacist.

"All of them look like pretty interesting people with the exception of the ones I marked"

Is the Child Rapist one of the "pretty interesting people" or is the Child Rapist included in the "exceptions of the ones I marked"? This considering we can't see who ANYONE voted for except if you do what I did and do a Screen Shot of who you voted for.
Well if you read the thread you wouldn have to ask that question now would you?

seection.png

Well if you read the thread you wouldn have to ask that question now would you?

View attachment 351831

I did read the thread, but nobody can see who is marking what unless a Screen Shot is posted, which you now just did. Okay so you want to share a prison cell so you can do violence or whatever, on the Child Rapist I agree, all bets are OFF with that crowd and they deserve their heads cracking.

I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.
Why dew ewe care asshole?
I dont care. I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped.

I want to be in a cell with the mother fucker who shoved the old woman down. He will go to sleep sometime.
If he pushed the old woman down he would probably rape you and then snap your neck before going to sleep.
That’s possible but there’s always a chance the lazy mother fucker may fall asleep!
What would you do if he fell asleep? You would have one shot and if you didnt put him out then your ass would be dead.

The man didn't look that tough to me. Beating on an Old Lady just doesn't indicate any degree of "tough" in my view.
Thats a weird observation. Where did you get the idea that he was tough? Was that a freudian slip? I noticed Will and Lucy had the same slip. :)

I dont care. I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped.

"I just thought it was funny that you would want to get raped and have your neck snapped."

You think RAPE is funny? You think RAPE and then MURDER is funny? Are you already on the FBI list or are you still under the radar? You obviously have an ambition to become a Black Serial Killer or perhaps you ALREADY are one....

You think RAPE is funny?
If it happened to willow....yes. Why do you ask?

You think RAPE is funny?

You are mentally sick, please get some help.

You think RAPE is funny?

Racism tends to make you mentally sick. You got a doctor you can recommend?

I am just curious, with all the crap going on these days, all normal social standards seem to have been inverted or abandoned.

So now I am wondering, if you had to share a cell in prison for a crime you did not commit, for FIVE YEARS, what groups would you refuse to share a cell with?
You forgot the "All" button because I will get right hand cramps when I click every option box.

You think RAPE is funny?

AssLips is racist; taper down your communications with him.

You think RAPE is funny?

Racism tends to make you mentally sick. You got a doctor you can recommend?

No racism does not make someone mentally sick, to be mentally sick the defective psychological apparatus has to ALREADY be there, blaming racism or whatever for mental illness is just not an option. Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back