If you don't believe main stream media . Where do you get news?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Kind of a paradox . Some righties don't believe main news. Which by it's very definition are time tested national news organizations .

So what's the alternative? Fringe news ?! Which by definition is hyperpartisian and untrustworthy.

So where do you get your news ?

The paradox is that the mainstream media is hyperpartisian which by definition makes alternate sources of information more fair and balanced.

I pay no attention to any of them, including FOX. I check more than 30 sources and I look for patterns. The truth is almost always woven into a lot of obfuscation. But patterns will always emerge, both lies and truths emerge in patterns. Fact, ALT Right and Left sites are the best places to look.

I pay no attention to any of them, including FOX. I check more than 30 sources and I look for patterns. The truth is almost always woven into a lot of obfuscation. But patterns will always emerge, both lies and truths emerge in patterns. Fact, ALT Right and Left sites are the best places to look.

Examples ?

Must be exhausting to check 30 websites before figuring out the Lakers lost last night .

The OP is making the false assumption that the MSM provides news. It not longer does; it now acts as a political operation in support of the Dems.

Examples ?

Must be exhausting to check 30 websites before figuring out the Lakers lost last night .

Basketball isn't my thing. I don't give a shit who wins those games. I am an Ex Champion Wrestler, girls play basketball.
Examples? You had no idea that there were 74 arrests in Cali for pedophilia and trafficking. You had no idea that Sandusky's son was snatched up for pedophilia, just like daddy. Example? You have no idea that one of McCain's Campaign guys was picked up on pedo charges. You see, you are lazy, I am not.

To be honest, I get most of mine from the local radio ststions, often while driving. A Fox affiliate and an ABC affiliate.

Bah! MSM zombie ! I bet you believe their weather reports too , huh ?

30 degrees tomorrow ? MSM lies ! The kids are going to schoo in shorts and flip flops , cause it's gonna be 80!

Kind of a paradox . Some righties don't believe main news. Which by it's very definition are time tested national news organizations .

So what's the alternative? Fringe news ?! Which by definition is hyperpartisian and untrustworthy.

Um, the main steam media? Do we have any other choice? I no longer respect most free media sources, I treat them like Mr. Greengenes, just so much folklore people want to throw out there to support their agendas and push products. I know the truth is out there, I have seen it myself.

Examples ?

Basketball isn't my thing. I don't give a shit who wins those games. I am an Ex Champion Wrestler, girls play basketball.
Examples? You had no idea that there were 74 arrests in Cali for pedophilia and trafficking. You had no idea that Sandusky's son was snatched up for pedophilia, just like daddy. Example? You have no idea that one of McCain's Campaign guys was picked up on pedo charges. You see, you are lazy, I am not.

Well you sure are hip to the pedophilla scene !

Wresting huh ? What was you finishing move ? Off the top rope belly splash ?

To be honest, I get most of mine from the local radio ststions, often while driving. A Fox affiliate and an ABC affiliate.

Bah! MSM zombie ! I bet you believe their weather reports too , huh ?

30 degrees tomorrow ? MSM lies ! The kids are going to schoo in shorts and flip flops , cause it's gonna be 80!
High 70s, but you were close. And the school district here enforces a dress code. No flip-flops.

Those are reserved for the county Democrats.

The OP is making the false assumption that the MSM provides news. It not longer does; it now acts as a political operation in support of the Dems.

^^^ Not helpful ^^^

The problem is that we no longer differentiate between hard news and opinions. Much of the fault for that lies with the internet, with its blogs and hyper-partisan sites - suddenly we all have a voice and, as we all know, we all have opinions too.

Learn the difference. Read several different kinds of sources, right, left and everything in between.

Then decide.

What concerns me now is that we actually have state-sanctioned sources for fake news. That's scary.

Worse, we have a president who wants to silence those with whom he disagrees. No matter what your politics, we cannot let him destroy the First Amendment.

Spoken like a true sheep.

As if, the sources for the stories didn't exist for anyone except the mainstream media. Of course they don't, it's the mainstream media who makes up the reality for us to discover, now bow to their will!

Forum List

Back