Liberals: How much more would have the other Republicans candidates beat Hillary by?

Mar 27, 2012
California
I remember you guys presenting polls showing us that Trump would lose to Hillary by the biggest margin out of any one in the 17 person Republican field. How about you tell us how much worse Hillary would have lost versus the others?

I can tell you that nearly anybody else would of won the popular vote.

Trump only won because he ran against free trade that was destroying our jobs...That is the only reason he won PA, MICH and Wis.

Nearly any other Republican would of been slaughtered.

So, you're saying that he was smart and the field was stupid; that belies the lies you promoted.

Trump only won because he ran against free trade that was destroying our jobs...That is the only reason he won PA, MICH and Wis.

So, you're saying that he was smart and the field was stupid; that belies the lies you promoted.

That is the only reason he flipped the rust belt states that were hurt by outsourcing. Do you believe any other republican ran or would of broken through with these people?

Oh look. Another trolling deflection thread.

Trump turning chickenshit must have really upset them. Obama spanked his ass that easily.

I don't know what world you are living in, but I think it must involve a well stocked pasture with a lot of Mushrooms growing out of the cow turds.

______

Not smart at all, a stupid fucking liar. The asshole is now making accusations that are very serious, and must be backed up. If he cannot, he needs to be impeached for mental problems, or the 25th Amendment used.

I remember you guys presenting polls showing us that Trump would lose to Hillary by the biggest margin out of any one in the 17 person Republican field. How about you tell us how much worse Hillary would have lost versus the others?
TBH I don't think any of the rest could have beat her. They were the same old shit...globalist,neocon,don't give a shit about America or working Americans....People who had voted democrat or never voted,came out to vote for Trump.

Trump turning chickenshit must have really upset them. Obama spanked his ass that easily.

I don't know what world you are living in, but I think it must involve a well stocked pasture with a lot of Mushrooms growing out of the cow turds.

______
Not yet two months into his term, and the orange clown has already had more scandals than did President Obama for two terms. We have seen nothing but chaos and confusion from this bunch of miscreants.

There's very few polls out of wis, mich and pa....The national percentage was very close to reality.

______
Not yet two months into his term, and the orange clown has already had more scandals than did President Obama for two terms. We have seen nothing but chaos and confusion from this bunch of miscreants.
______

Everybody gets to have their own reality.

All those scandals you are talking about look to the Heartland of America...including Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.....like Liberal-Loon Hissy Fits.

I think he is doing a great job...and it putting up a hell of a fight against Bolshevism in America...which almost took over in the last 8 years.

_____

____

I think Rubio and Kasich would have obliterated her in the EC and popular vote. I think Cruz may have been able to win as well, but not by as much.

There's very few polls out of wis, mich and pa....The national percentage was very close to reality.

Bullshit. There were a shit ton of polls out of those states and every other swing state.

True, made up scandals.
And you ignore the scandals of the prior occupant.

______

I think Rubio and Kasich would have obliterated her in the EC and popular vote. I think Cruz may have been able to win as well, but not by as much.
Not sure about Kaisich. I do not think he would have done well at all - just could not message like the others. I think Rubio would have done very well.

Democrat Lite....shocker there. Cruz eh MAYBE. I just don't see him taking Wisconsin,Pennsylvania and Michigan. They had no reason to vote for either candidate really.

Forum List

Back