if you donate to Lindsey Graham's campaign, you have a chance to play golf with President Trump, have dinner with him, take photo with him

Not a golfer. The only think I know about golf is this:

If you see used golf clubs in a garage sale, you very seldom find any cool stuff there.

No idea why. Trust me, I know this to be true.

tRump:
I want to introduce you to a great American,X______berg. His MAGA donations are appreciated so in reply I offer anything he'd like for supper.ANYTHING !
X______berg. Thank you Mr pResident !
WOW.
I'll have a Shot of Trump Vodka to begin.
For the main course Trump Steak, of course
Mmmmm / How about some Trump Wine with it.
Afterwards maybe a cigar from Rudy ??

tRump: Order something else. There is a Chinese pLanned-demic !
Um. Are you with one of those fake news outfits ?

Last edited:

If you see used golf clubs in a garage sale, you very seldom find any cool stuff there.

The golden 1970's when the upper crust spent their time at the country clubs playing golf and eating prime rib roast with horse radish sauce...I hated it yet did inherit the golf clubs after the fad died and they all became urban cowboys...Two fads I hated.

put your name in the hat, folks, to get a chance to get crushed by Trump on the golf course!

Yeah crushed, if he accidentally fell on you.

Not to mention that thirty stroke handicap that Trump gets..

0_Stormy-Daniels-picks-out-mushrooms-to-describe-size-of-Trumps-manhood-on-Jimmy-Kimmel.jpg

The golden 1970's when the upper crust spent their time at the country clubs playing golf and eating prime rib roast with horse radish sauce...I hated it yet did inherit the golf clubs after the fad died and they all became urban cowboys...Two fads I hated.

Nothing against golfers, but that's just not my sport. I played miniature golf a couple times when I was a kid, that's about it.

Nothing against golfers, but that's just not my sport. I played miniature golf a couple times when I was a kid, that's about it.
I tired it for a couple of years but like tennis more. I could serve the ball right into the oppositions balls and the game was over early.

I tired it for a couple of years but like tennis more. I could serve the ball right into the oppositions balls and the game was over early.

I'd rather do long-range shooting which if you think about, is similar to golf: The rifle is your club, the bullet is your ball and the target is the cup on the green. It's far more precise a sport than golf, but getting just as expensive lately.

I'd rather do long-range shooting which if you think about, is similar to golf: The rifle is your club, the bullet is your ball and the target is the cup on the green. It's far more precise a sport than golf, but getting just as expensive lately.
I don't get to do much so I just garden.

I suck at gardening. I come from a long line of farmers but the only thing I can grow are rocks and weeds.

:laughing0301:

I suck at gardening. I come from a long line of farmers but the only thing I can grow are rocks and weeds.

:laughing0301:
I grow lots of weed..

Lindsey needs to up his game. Clinton regularly sold nights in the Lincoln bedroom and regular breakfasts for donors and bundlers.

to get a chance to get crushed by Trump on the golf course!

Trump cheats

According to John Boehner, Trump is a damn good golfer. He mentions in his book:

"Before the game kicked off at Trump's Palm Beach golf club, the businessman revealed his handicap was only five.

Boehner says he was a 10 and the other two players were at 12 and 14 handicaps.

But the lifelong Republican politician said he was shocked that Trump actually turned out to be a fantastic golfer.

'There's no way this guy is a five handicap,' Boehner said he thought when Trump revealed his number ' matter-of-factly.'

'I'm going to have to carry him around on my back all day,' he wrote the thought that went through his mind.

'But Trump ended up birdying three of the first five holes – that's going one under par three times, or one under the standard number of strokes a hole usually needs, for those rusty at golf terms,' he wrote.

'It absolutely blew me away. Holy s**t, I thought, this guy can play golf.'

Forum List

Back