What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you do business in California in 2030 you must have a zero emissions vehicle.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great for Amazon and that, those guys are getting RICH, but they have a problem too, because there's no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle, power really doesn't grow on trees. First you mine it, then you storm the environment for a GRID, and then you have to power the battery off emissions released energy sources.

Who else wants to move to California? They're progressive.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"I'm getting bummed driving up and down the same old street".....The Beach Boys.

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great for Amazon and that, those guys are getting RICH, but they have a problem too, because there's no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle, power really doesn't grow on trees. First you mine it, then you storm the environment for a GRID, and then you have to power the battery off emissions released energy sources.

They'll be importing some of those "classic" cars from Cuba and paying top dollar.

Last edited:

beagle9

Gold Member
Reaction score
Let'em keep it up, and they won't have no tax base left, because people will soon be getting the hell out of there. Plenty of states that would host the fine up standing conservative/republican citizen's from California. No worries.

Jarlaxle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unintended consequence will be that whatever the cutoff is, people will go just above it. Think buying an F-350 instead of a Ranger or a Suburban instead of a minivan.

OP
WTH_Progs?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They'll be importing some of those "classic" cars from Cuba and paying top dollar.

His idea of "beat-up" @ 1:24 differs than mine. That "bus" is nice.

They coming for my big block Chevy's? Fucking communists - like coming for my guns, worse.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Don't forget that all the plastics in those vehicles comes from oil. There's no such thing as zero emissions plastics.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List