If you do business in California in 2030 you must have a zero emissions vehicle.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Great for Amazon and that, those guys are getting RICH, but they have a problem too, because there's no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle, power really doesn't grow on trees. First you mine it, then you storm the environment for a GRID, and then you have to power the battery off emissions released energy sources.

Who else wants to move to California? They're progressive.

Great for Amazon and that, those guys are getting RICH, but they have a problem too, because there's no such thing as a zero emissions vehicle, power really doesn't grow on trees. First you mine it, then you storm the environment for a GRID, and then you have to power the battery off emissions released energy sources.

They'll be importing some of those "classic" cars from Cuba and paying top dollar.

Last edited:
Let'em keep it up, and they won't have no tax base left, because people will soon be getting the hell out of there. Plenty of states that would host the fine up standing conservative/republican citizen's from California. No worries.

They'll be importing some of those "classic" cars from Cuba and paying top dollar.

His idea of "beat-up" @ 1:24 differs than mine. That "bus" is nice.

They coming for my big block Chevy's? Fucking communists - like coming for my guns, worse.

Don't forget that all the plastics in those vehicles comes from oil. There's no such thing as zero emissions plastics.

Forum List

Back