If you could................

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
1660781191045.png

Could be with anyone, dead or alive. But real, not imaginary.

My grandparents. Grandma and Pawpaw. (They died a long time ago, but I need their guidance right now.) Of course I wouldn't mind talking to Jesus too although I feel unworthy to be in His presence. Hopefully I could speak to all three of them at one time. Is that allowed?

View attachment 683968
Could be with anyone, dead or alive. But real, not imaginary.
George Washington, thank him for what he did with the creation of the country, but add a few amendments that prevent legacy politicians. Two terms that is all. And no federal income tax. And cant take the dollar off the gold standard....

In the political arena it would be Reagan. He seemed to be the only president who was approachable enough to actually sit on a bench and talk with a citizen.

The fantasy "if you could meet anyone in history" question is a common one, but when one really considers it, is quite profound.

The closest we might come to re-enacting history in real time might presented in some of the interviews on youtube of people 100 years old who talk about life so long ago. They may not be insiders or historically well known citizens, but they often remember the general consensus in that period of time.

With the grace of God, I'd like to live past 100 so that I can inform others what we went through with the pandemic. A repeated example, common in history of how inhumane and prejudiced people become when they become afraid. Logical or not.

It would have to be two because these two guys were a pair, the God Squad…Monsignor Tom Hartman and Rabbi Marc Gellman.

Forum List

Back