If you could travel through time...

Sorry to hear this. And you feel that you cannot change these things. I try to see the good in everything. When I start feeling depressed about anything I get myself out of that mindset immediately. It's your life, I hope you can do the same thing. If you need help get it. I don't know how you stand this situation. Best wishes.
You don't know what you don't know.

I'm not willing to risk ending up locked in a nut house or chemically lobotomized.

You don't know what you don't know.

I'm not willing to risk ending up locked in a nut house or chemically lobotomized.
I don't know what else to say. Sorry about your situation and good luck.

The Baby Boomer's time was the best time in America.
We took a turn for the worse starting with Bill Clinton.
I use to say a lot I was born 20 years too late. (I was born in 1965)
If I was born in 1945, I would have been staring my career around 1967ish.... GOLDEN TIME... and then retired by 1997 right at the time before Americans lost all of the goodies that use to be normal with employment.
I would have lived most of my adulthood before corporations took over everything.
I would have drove all those cool cars.
But no... I began my career just as corporatism and globalism was starting to crush dependable employment. I had to go through the 80s music and MTV scene :hmpf:
And by now I would be way too old to care about all this woke shit.

I use to say a lot I was born 20 years too late. (I was born in 1965)
If I was born in 1945, I would have been staring my career around 1967ish.... GOLDEN TIME... and then retired by 1997 right at the time before Americans lost all of the goodies that use to be normal with employment.
I would have lived most of my adulthood before corporations took over everything.
I would have drove all those cool cars.
But no... I began my career just as corporatism and globalism was starting to crush dependable employment. I had to go through the 80s music and MTV scene :hmpf:
And by now I would be way too old to care about all this woke shit.
Sounds like it would have been a great life. Hopefully you still had a good one.

starting in the 1950s most people had indoor plumbing and electricity and phones and radios and toilet paper and cars and air travel and......those are essentials
Well I don't know about the States but it was hard here in the UK.. A bit like Grease proof paper.

Forum List

Back