If You Could Have Anything In The World

hHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at TWICE the rate
etc
facts not racism
we laugh HAHAHAHAHAH everytime someone uses that word--it means NOTHING now

Even if that's true that doesn't give you the right to say that black people are violent. There are a lot more friendly people out there black or what than there are violent people.

Billyboom o, should it be POC/Negro/
Even if that's true that doesn't give you the right to say that black people are violent. There are a lot more friendly people out there black or what than there are violent people.
1. ok, blacks are more violent than whites, per capita
2. blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate
their go to is violence
AND----HAHHAAHAH---the blacks/left/you I guess, are ALWAYS condemning whites

They probably would become really violent if they ever heard you talking that way about them and I would just sit and watch. :auiqs.jpg:
.....good call--that's part of their problem--violence is their go to AND the truth hurts them .....they can't accept the truth...you can't work on a problem until you accept that there is a problem
...you also

.....good call--that's part of their problem--violence is their go to AND the truth hurts them .....they can't accept the truth...you can't work on a problem until you accept that there is a problem
...you also

I accept there is a problem,.. and I'm looking at it.

I accept there is a problem,.. and I'm looking at it.
yES YES YES----you said they would become VIOLENT --yes --YOU said it --they/you can't discuss anything civilly/politely/etc!!!!! YES---that's right
..so state facts and that's a problem????!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yES YES YES----you said they would become VIOLENT --yes --YOU said it --they/you can't discuss anything civilly/politely/etc!!!!! YES---that's right
..so state facts and that's a problem????!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

1. I never said that.

2. I'm not black.

3. You're still a racist asshole.

Forum List

Back