If You Could Have Anything In The World

Living long enough to attend trumps funeral Something I need to do there
That's some evil shit. You're a sick fuck....and I bet the next Republican the Democrats target....you'll feel exactly the same way about them too.

"Hi....I'm eddiew37.......and I hate____________________________ because he's a racist and wants to be a dictator like Hitler."

What does anyone really want?

You know, you don't always make a whole lot of sense LOL but I still like you. ;)

I have a place where I live. It is just not my home. I live in California. It is not my home.

Umm,.. alrighty then.

That's some evil shit. You're a sick fuck....and I bet the next Republican the Democrats target....you'll feel exactly the same way about them too.

"Hi....I'm eddiew37.......and I hate____________________________ because he's a racist and wants to be a dictator like Hitler."

I thought he was saying that so he could pay his respects to him,.. or was he actually meaning that he wanted Trump to die?

Truth is muddy I felt the same about your repub murderer GWB Guess it's just me whose fed up with repub sick pks in our WH

OK

Americans are now expected to live an average of 77.3 years, down from 78.8 years in 2019, according the report released Wednesday by the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics. Hispanics saw the biggest drop in life expectancy last year, followed by Black Americans.
I plan to live forever....just not here

I know that this is going to seem a little peculiar coming from a man that is 67 years old, but here it is... I would love to have my mother cook one more supper...
Fried Bone-in Pork Chops...
Fried tators...
Breaded tomatoes... or creamed corn...
Blackberry Cobbler
Slice of bread and butter...

My mother was a traditional type cook... Nothing to fancy just flavor packed vittles... One Easter she cooked a Holiday Dinner with possibly the most complicated dishes I ever seen her cook... Ham Wellington... She was famous for her pastry skills...

The one thing I would do at the end of this meal is give her a big hug and a kiss and thank her for ALL the meals that she ever cooked for us... I didn't do that enough...

This is not uncommon among people who have moved around a lot. No place is comfortable enough to be a home. Everyplace feels temporary.

Tipsycatlover, I have always maintained where ever I hang my hat is home... Sometimes it is not easy claiming a place to be worthy as home... I lived with my parents for 18 years, moved 21 times... The last 49 years close to thirty (30) moves... I have been back here in Hawaii for almost 5 years... Believe it or not my feet are getting itchy... and don't tell me to wash my feet...

You know, you don't always make a whole lot of sense LOL but I still like you. ;)

Umm,.. alrighty then.

I thought he was saying that so he could pay his respects to him,.. or was he actually meaning that he wanted Trump to die?
He is so rotten inside that he wants Trump to die so he can piss on his grave.

I know that this is going to seem a little peculiar coming from a man that is 67 years old, but here it is... I would love to have my mother cook one more supper...
Fried Bone-in Pork Chops...
Fried tators...
Breaded tomatoes... or creamed corn...
Blackberry Cobbler
Slice of bread and butter...

My mother was a traditional type cook... Nothing to fancy just flavor packed vittles... One Easter she cooked a Holiday Dinner with possibly the most complicated dishes I ever seen her cook... Ham Wellington... She was famous for her pastry skills...

The one thing I would do at the end of this meal is give her a big hug and a kiss and thank her for ALL the meals that she ever cooked for us... I didn't do that enough...

Tipsycatlover, I have always maintained where ever I hang my hat is home... Sometimes it is not easy claiming a place to be worthy as home... I lived with my parents for 18 years, moved 21 times... The last 49 years close to thirty (30) moves... I have been back here in Hawaii for almost 5 years... Believe it or not my feet are getting itchy...
Wherever I hang my hat is where I live. It's not my home. Home is a very special place. It is safe. Nothing can hurt you in your home. You can sleep a little more soundly, wake up and know exactly where you are.

Forum List

Back