If You Could Have Anything In The World

Loni Anderson in her prime.LOL
What does she look like now? She may look just as beautiful now if not better. My most favorite person, Bronson Pinchot that is, in my opinion couldn't look anymore awesome both back in the day and now.

God bless you and our favorites always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love when Bronson says at the end of that clip, "When my autopsy is done, I only want joy to be found in my intestines!" :D :D :D

What would it be? I thought of this topic since mudwhistle's birthday is next weekend. :) Me personally, besides a Beagle,.. it would be to rewind time so the rightful winner of the election would reside in the white house. :D
The rightful winner is in the Whitehouse, so all I need is a 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera with a widebody kit and a whale tail. Gotta be screaming fire engine red of course.

OK

Americans are now expected to live an average of 77.3 years, down from 78.8 years in 2019, according the report released Wednesday by the CDC's National Center for Health Statistics. Hispanics saw the biggest drop in life expectancy last year, followed by Black Americans.

Sure, the Dems are working hard for the American People to bring down living standards including overall physical and mental health in order to save them from the virus.

Sure, the Dems are working hard for the American People to bring down living standards including overall physical and mental health in order to save them from the virus.
We are the fattest developed nation in the world. Democrats want us to lock down and avoid gyms.

I don't know where it is because I have never been there.
John Mcsame had similar issues
bush-mccain-hug.jpg

Forum List

Back