If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

DeSantis is actually reforming the Florida education system, Trump never lifted a fucking finger when he had the chance to transform or eliminate the Department of Education
Uh, the Education Department was run by Betsy Devos. She was unanimously hated by libs.

It takes a vote in Congress to do away with the Education Department and they actually do some important work regarding educating the poor (Title 1), special education, and student grants and loans.

Uh, the Education Department was run by Betsy Devos. She was unanimously hated by libs.

It takes a vote in Congress to do away with the Education Department and they actually do some important work regarding educating the poor (Title 1), special education, and student grants and loans.

That was my point! She did nothing to make any meaningful changes

It won’t be a Trump/DeSantis ticket.

Trump would need a running mate who will kiss his ass. That’s not DeSantis.

Someone like Lindsey Graham, Jim Jordan, or Ted Cruz would be very willing ass-kissers with Trump.

That would be a great combination: People are realizing that Trump was/should have been elected, and DeSantis could bring in a ready-made cabinet to start with. Unlike Biden, Trump would step down if his age became a problem. It's called patriotism.

Actually. Most people don’t want Biden or Trump.

The clear majority want someone new.

Nope. He is a conservative so you would never vote for him. If you wished to know more about him you would open a search engine and find out more about him
You make the claim. You provide the info.

How long have you infested this message board? You still don't know what is required. Is it intentional or are you an incredible dumbass?

Actually, most people would vote for Trump over Biden.
56% of the people want someone different. The way you should phrase it, to be more accurate, and honest, is like this.

More people would decide the steaming pile of shit that is Trump, is slightly less stinky than the steaming pile of shit that is Biden.

you should phrase it, to be more accurate, and honest
The way I phrase things is 100% accurate and honest. If I didn't believe them to be, I wouldn't say them. The way our political system works, voters are generally left with two or three final choices for a political office. The candidate who garners the most votes usually wins. Polls comparing actual candidates to theoretical "others" aren't worth much because they don't reflect actual choices.

The way I phrase things is 100% accurate and honest. If I didn't believe them to be, I wouldn't say them. The way our political system works, voters are generally left with two or three final choices for a political office. The candidate who garners the most votes usually wins. Polls comparing actual candidates to theoretical "others" aren't worth much because they don't reflect actual choices.

So where do you get the idea that Most people want Trump? Not the election of 2020. Most people voted for Biden. You say Polls aren’t worth much. So we are left with either psychic phenomenon. Or projection, where you believe people agree with you absent any proof of the idea.

So where do you get the idea that most people want Trump?

Forum List

Back