If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

I would be very surprised if we saw a straight-up rematch of 2020. Mental states aside, Biden and Trump are both very old men; expecting them to both run famously-exhausting Presidential campaigns and then serve into their 80s is too much.

I think we very much need someone who can appeal to the moderate left and the moderate right. Here's hoping that the extremes allow that person to survive the Primaries.

I've been watching Condi Rice since she was Sec of State and frankly I think only Trump is BETTER, but he did criticise her a lot of years ago:

"CNN uncovered a video clip from the speech showing Trump saying “I wish she was a bitch. I don’t care if she’s a lovely woman. I want somebody that can go and make deals.” The Daily News reports these comments were made in addition to the others referenced in their initial 2006 reporting." (Aside: there is NO record of Trump calling her a bitch; we didn't know about fake news so much then).

Yes; he may well have been right. But Condi is hardly a wallflow or "Aunty Tom":

"

Condoleezza Rice
about 6 years ago
Enough! Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw.
As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth."

Trump 1 and Condi for VP IF she becomes more of a bitch!!! If she has acquired a bit of "mongrel" as we say here then she may well be excellent as a President. Of course I would put DeSantis right up there but Governors tend to crash and burn; see Cuomo for details....and Carter was a disaster. The Pubbies have quite a few options imo.

FJB!!!

(PS: I don't get to vote unless someone wants to adopt me)

Greg

I keep thinking we need Trump

What counts most is:
  • Someone electable that will win and keep another democrat out of office.
  • An angry republican incensed at what Biden has done to this country.
Trump is the only angry candidate I know. Whenever you talk to any republican, they may say they don't like this or that or would change something, but there is no anger, no fire in their voice. The other day, Kevin McCarthy was even on TV bragging how republicans don't impeach or even think about it, they just move on!

DEAR GOD MAN, if you don't want to slam the democrats with as many impeachments, hearings and investigations as you possibly can to fight back and throw it right back in democrat's faces, YOU AIN'T WORTH SPIT! And the democrats will just be back doing it again.

We don't just have to win in November, the next couple of years, we have to literally BREAK THE FUCKING BACKS of the DNC, hold them by the nose while we kick them in the ass until they can't walk no more.

I would be very surprised if we saw a straight-up rematch of 2020. Mental states aside, Biden and Trump are both very old men; expecting them to both run famously-exhausting Presidential campaigns and then serve into their 80s is too much.

I think we very much need someone who can appeal to the moderate left and the moderate right. Here's hoping that the extremes allow that person to survive the Primaries.
Trump doesn't "act old"

the other one acts like he's got one foot in the grave... and most of his brain

What counts most is:
  • Someone electable that will win and keep another democrat out of office.
  • An angry republican incensed at what Biden has done to this country.
Trump is the only angry candidate I know. Whenever you talk to any republican, they may say they don't like this or that or would change something, but there is no anger, no fire in their voice. The other day, Kevin McCarthy was even on TV bragging how republicans don't impeach or even think about it, they just move on!

DEAR GOD MAN, if you don't want to slam the democrats with as many impeachments, hearings and investigations as you possibly can to fight back and throw it right back in democrat's faces, YOU AIN'T WORTH SPIT! And the democrats will just be back doing it again.

We don't just have to win in November, the next couple of years, we have to literally BREAK THE FUCKING BACKS of the DNC, hold them by the nose while we kick them in the ass until they can't walk no more.
someone electable that will win (poor grammar... WHO would win)

that would be Trump

he already won TWICE

=

Forum List

Back