If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)

Desantis......at this point anyway...

Trump 2.0, all the fight, all the skill, and without the easily attacked flaws......

Well, Desantis isn't the right stuff.

Well.....he isn't the right stuff if you want to destroy the country.....but if you want to make the country better, Desantis is the way to go...

I could vote for either Austin Petersen or Justin Amash

There is no perfect candidate.

Well.....he isn't the right stuff if you want to destroy the country.....but if you want to make the country better, Desantis is the way to go...
Florida never has good governors. With few exceptions they elect lowlife types not statesmen.

TRUMP / DESANTIS
That would be a great combination: People are realizing that Trump was/should have been elected, and DeSantis could bring in a ready-made cabinet to start with. Unlike Biden, Trump would step down if his age became a problem. It's called patriotism.

That would be a great combination: People are realizing that Trump was/should have been elected, and DeSantis could bring in a ready-made cabinet to start with. Unlike Biden, Trump would step down if his age became a problem. It's called patriotism.
Trump has insulted Desantis too often.

Florida never has good governors. With few exceptions they elect lowlife types not statesmen.

LOL......Desantis is the worst nightmare for you leftist asshats........Trump 2.0....all the fight, all the skill, all the contempt for the leftist media, with none of the easy mistakes.......

I hope he makes it...

LOL......Desantis is the worst nightmare for you leftist asshats........Trump 2.0....all the fight, all the skill, all the contempt for the leftist media, with none of the easy mistakes.......

I hope he makes it...
Trump has repeatedly insulted Desantis.

Tulsi or Nikki!

images (7).jpeg

Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg

Trump is just trash. No one should have anything to do with him.
Why do you guys dehumanize people who you disagree with like Stalin did? You’re so deep and communism. Sad you can’t respect your fellow Americans and treat them human.

Ron DeSantis will go down as the second greatest president in the history of America in 2028

Rick Scott is going to run. Isn't he great?
I wouldn't say great but okay. He did good in some ways but it was good there were those who balanced him out. I guess that is the best way to put it. He tends to get way out there with his views. Big Business Republicans would like him.

Forum List

Back