If you could have anyone you want for president '24, who would that be?

That was their culture. It's always about culture.
So were they following a different Bible then the one we read today?
The Black people shooting each other in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St. Louis, Cleveland, New York City. Etc...culture. You're a very sick person, besides being very stupid.
So the people who are doing the shooting in those cities, are you saying they are reading and following the Bible?

So were they following a different Bible then the one we read today?

So the people who are doing the shooting in those cities, are you saying they are reading and following the Bible?
I don't think your brothers and sisters shooting each other are reading the Bible. I know you aren't.

So were whites who enslaved, lynched, discriminated against and murdered black folks reading the Bible?
I'm sure some were. The culture viewed Blacks as less than human. They were much less enlightened in those days. Much more ignorance in the world. Thank God for White people who ushered in the abolition of slavery. You don't want to acknowledge them, do you.

I'm sure some were. The culture viewed Blacks as less than human.
Now it's the culture, these same white folks claimed to be God fearin Christians. You want to deny that part, don't you?
They were much less enlightened in those days. Much more ignorance in the world.
So they didn't understand the Bible like you do today.
Thank God for White people who ushered in the abolition of slavery. You don't want to acknowledge them, do you.
Sure I do and then white folks ushered in Jim Crow segregation, the Klan, racism and discrimination. You don't want to acknowledge that, do you?

Now it's the culture, these same white folks claimed to be God fearin Christians. You want to deny that part, don't you?

So they didn't understand the Bible like you do today.

Sure I do and then white folks ushered in Jim Crow segregation, the Klan, racism and discrimination. You don't want to acknowledge that, do you?
Sure I acknowledge it. There are good and bad in ALL people. Now YOU acknowledge it.

So were whites who enslaved, lynched, discriminated against and murdered black folks reading the Bible?
Apparently you aren’t that tore up about slavery. You could go back to Africa and get back to your “roots”, instead you whine and complain about living in a white, Western society that has given you freedom. Nope, you’d rather scoop up as much white privilege for yourself than go back. You’d rather keep wearing Western clothing and speaking a white mans language than go back to a native African tribe of your ancestors and learn an African language. Why is that? Could it be because deep down you know white culture is superior? Could you be a white supremacist deep down?

Sure I acknowledge it. There are good and bad in ALL people. Now YOU acknowledge it.
That was a helluva a lot more than just good and bad people. You were supposed to be these civilized, God fearing Bible thumping Christians. Your actions and mistreatment of others was nothing but barbaric and evil at best.

Apparently you aren’t that tore up about slavery. You could go back to Africa and get back to your “roots”, instead you whine and complain about living in a white, Western society that has given you freedom.
You could take your pasty, white ass back to Europe since you are not native to this part of the world. Western society didn't give me a damn thing, our blood, sweat and tears gave us what we have.
Nope, you’d rather scoop up as much white privilege for yourself than go back. You’d rather keep wearing Western clothing and speaking a white mans language than go back to a native African tribe of your ancestors and learn an African language. Why is that? Could it be because deep down you know white culture is superior? Could you be a white supremacist deep down?
The society would be great if they could send your pasty, racist ass back to Europe. I laugh when I hear folks like you running their mouth like you created something, hell you are just piggy backing off of what someone else has done.

You could take your pasty, white ass back to Europe since you are not native to this part of the world. Western society didn't give me a damn thing, our blood, sweat and tears gave us what we have.

The society would be great if they could send your pasty, racist ass back to Europe. I laugh when I hear folks like you running their mouth like you created something, hell you are just piggy backing off of what someone else has done.
In his last sentence, the Brutha is sounding a lot like Obama. Birds of a feather. Bet the Brutha loves Obama's racist Rev Wright too.

That was a helluva a lot more than just good and bad people. You were supposed to be these civilized, God fearing Bible thumping Christians. Your actions and mistreatment of others was nothing but barbaric and evil at best.
You're insane. I never owned a slave. Racist pig.

You are spending a lot like JB Stoner and you probably loved Bull Coner.
As you didn't deny it, we are right and you follow a known racist minister. Birds of a feather. You have no right calling or insinuating that I am a racist. I am an acknowledged classist. I am not fond of "trailer trash" or "rednecks" and I have absolutely no use for welfare queens, drug dealers, or any class of black career criminals.

I keep thinking we need Trump

There are things I am not crazy about re T but I can't think of anyone more experienced, knowledgable or savvy..

except Ron DeSantis

I know there are others out there who might "work" for me but I can't think of them right now... And by the way, Trump's past social indiscretions have ZERO effect on me RE voting. He has proven he knows what to do to lead this country...

That said, DeSantis doesnt have the same baggage...

They'd attempt to impeach him, just the same... I am sure... because, you know, they don't have anything better to do (all about politics all the freaking time w/ the left)
The person who would make the best President is likely someone none of us have ever heard of and who would never actually agree to run.

Forum List

Back