If You Believe in Abortion You Are Not Catholic And Cannot Take Communion

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.
Religious doctrine does not determine domestic policy, it only determnes how a person who subscribes to that doctrine behaves.
Call yourself a catholic then behave as a cathelic or there willbe consequences
And I do. What about you?

I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!
Do you really think our VP should knuckle under to the kiddy diddling Catholic church? You're probably not even Catholic.

Biden can do what he wants. The bishops can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do.

Their only option is to chuck him out of the RCC if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
A church publicly trying to use a man's personal faith to to blackmail him on secular policy for an entire country coercive and wrong.
Don't try to intellectualize a simple issue. Either you support life or baby murder.
The larger abortion issue is another topic. What we have here is an amazingly illustrative example why the founders slammed the door on America having a state religion like the church of England. Clergy will absolutely try to ban sin.

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
Right, Hitler also identified as a Catholic, and just because he was also engaged in genocide it did not mean he had to quit the church.

It's all about separation of church and state.

Religious doctrine does not determine domestic policy, it only determnes how a person who subscribes to that doctrine behaves.
Call yourself a catholic then behave as a cathelic or there willbe consequences
And I do. What about you?
Simple, No Communion for you

I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!
Do you really think our VP should knuckle under to the kiddy diddling Catholic church? You're probably not even Catholic.

Biden can do what he wants. The bishops can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do.

Their only option is to chuck him out of the RCC if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
A church publicly trying to use a man's personal faith to to blackmail him on secular policy for an entire country coercive and wrong.
Don't try to intellectualize a simple issue. Either you support life or baby murder.
The larger abortion issue is another topic. What we have here is an amazingly illustrative example why the founders slammed the door on America having a state religion like the church of England. Clergy will absolutely try to ban sin.

Do you have any objection to the Marble Collegiate Church throwing President Trump out of the congregation?

Or are you being hypocritical here?

The same would be true of the death penalty.

Not loving one’s neighbors.

War

Coveting someone else’s wife or adultery.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.
Look you goddamn communist,life begins at inception and when a man and woman love each other he follows through with his manly obligation.
What is your feeling after statement about the former president....kids with three different baby mommas and affairs.

When are Evangelicals going to follow the rules over their glorification of that shitstain Trump when he's just about broken every commandment there is & still does?

The church has every right to set their standards as does each individual. You want to take an unborn life then maybe you shouldn’t be Catholic, pretty easy decision unless you believe that being a political bully can gain you some cheap publicity.

When are Evangelicals going to follow the rules over their glorification of that shitstain Trump when he's just about broken every commandment there is & still does?

Trump was already chucked out of his church- Marble Collegiate.

Of course the minister there was a fool. President Carter has been teaching sunday school at his church in Plains for 50 years. Still getting nice crowds. If Marble Collegiate had any smarts, they would have signed Trump to a contract to get him to teach. Lots of tourists in Manhattan would love to attend.

Do you have any objection to the Marble Collegiate Church throwing President Trump out of the congregation?

First I heard of it. Must not have been that much of a loss to an atheist that never really attended church.

First I heard of it. Must not have been that much of a loss to an atheist that never really attended church.

Trump is actually a devout Christian, you should know. Very tight with leading theologians including the Graham family, John Hagee, the Falwells and others.

Trump is actually a devout Christian, you should know. Very tight with leading theologians including the Graham family, John Hagee, the Falwells and others.
Is that supposed to impress me? The circus sideshow barkers of Christianity are just dirty politicians by another name.

It looks like the Catholic Church is getting too upity these days. Democrat sissies are all outraged about the Catholic win in the Supreme Court allowing foster child programs to discriminate against sodomites but they don't have the courage to come out of the closet. Instead sissie democrats attack Catholics about their stance on abortion. Ho hum.

Is that supposed to impress me? The circus sideshow barkers of Christianity are just dirty politicians by another name.

These are leading theologians, whether you like it or not.

Does anyone really think that something amused by killing babies would feel at all threatened by being told he/she/it can't have a cookie? The wine? Maybe....but that would depend on the alcohol content.

These are leading theologians, whether you like it or not.
They are TV preachers who knowingly scare little old ladies out of their money. Scumbags. I would be ashamed to be involved with any of them.

I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.
Look you goddamn communist,life begins at inception and when a man and woman love each other he follows through with his manly obligation.

Does anyone really think that something amused by killing babies would feel at all threatened by being told he/she/it can't have a cookie? The wine? Maybe....but that would depend on the alcohol content.
I have interviewed hundreds of women who had abortions----none found it
"amusing"

"amusing"

Sleepy Joe has never had an abortion, but he is still amused by the proceedings and seeks to promote the Abortion Industry.

"amusing"
Now there's a perversion of which I had not previously heard. Do you stalk failed suicides to solicit their experience tales too?

Forum List

Back