If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vacci

• Total voters
Has anyone told you lately how stupid you really are?

You have a covid PR nightmare going on idiot

Kramalot invited all those bitches bitch dudes to DC and she's now starting a 2 week hiatus......LOLOL

All those Texas libturds are STUCK in DC....................LOLOLOL..................Isolated...LOLOL

As usual you make no sense what so ever.
Of course your answer

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

Post in thread 'Psaki Bomb!!!' Psaki Bomb!!!

We have already tested this

No one is moved by any figure taking the vaccine

It's not a cult issue, these people can read

Why do you think black america won't get it? They know how fucking shitty the state is, they don't have the blind faith most of you retards have in big pharma and the cdc lol

Did it ever occur to anyone that maybe just maybe some people arent get vaccinated because they have concerns about possible side effects from it and possible future health problems. I personally don't have these concerns but I understand why some do and I believe this is more logical than a lot of the partisan bullshit both sides spew on a regular basis.

Yeah it is. They may be able to read, but they can't think for themselves.
i don’t see what you mean….i thought we were discussing why folks aren’t getting vaccinated…a large percentage of that is in the AA community…then you made your comment about unvaccinated people not thinking for themselves. I’m curious as to why?

i don’t see what you mean….i thought we were discussing why folks aren’t getting vaccinated…a large percentage of that is in the AA community…then you made your comment about unvaccinated people not thinking for themselves. I’m curious as to why?
Was a direct response to another poster. Don't worry yourself about it.

Give an example of two experts saying opposing things about Covid.
i shouldnt answer this because you avoid answering questions asked of you....but i aint like you....

This is in response to both a white house news conference and a comment from Couchpotato in the thread about the news conference.

You missed an obvious answer in your poll. Personally I would vote for"

O The op is acting like a three year old and is obviously a troll and asshole.

Actually Biden and Harris was against it, before they're for it. Liberals never tell the truth, that's why I won't get it.

I’m sure all those blacks and Hispanics aren’t getting the shots because Trump isn’t getting the credit. You’re fucking retarded.
What I see...on this board...for months

IS TRUMPERS refusing to get vaccinated

You missed an obvious answer in your poll. Personally I would vote for"

O The op is acting like a three year old and is obviously a troll and asshole.

Reread the OP and try again.

None of your fucking business ma'am.

My body my choice

Yeah it is. They may be able to read, but they can't think for themselves.

If it was a cult issue republicans would respond to trump prompting them to get it...

And report wanting that sort of thing in polling

Neither is true. When asked Republicans say they don't give a fuck whether Trump took it or not

Forum List

Back