If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vaccination effort?

If you aren't vax'd is it because you feel Pres Trump isn't getting credit for his role in the vacci

• Total voters
Your excuses are only valid for less than 1% of the population! 99% of those refusing the vaccine have no legitimate reason, just politics, religion & fear from internet gossip.
You don't get to dictate to other people the validity of their reasons, just as you don't get to dictate they should have a medical procedure against their wishes.

You Idiots are burdening US all & I am tire of it!

I have to pay for damages my 30 year old tenant did by dying in my rental from heart failure due to damage from Covid-19 he contracted 6 months prior. For 6 months he couldn't work, pay rent, take his dog out to shit & piss, etc.

Because covid damaged his heart, he made many expensive trips to hospital & family had to pay what they could of his rent. He was covid free long before his death so he wasn't counted as a covid death.

So I have to pay $6,000 for floors damaged by his death & his neglected dog. I also lost a lot of rent, his family is now broke, the medical system, insurance & tax payers are burdened.

If you aren't vaccinated & catch covid, then don't even ask for help! Just go dig a hole somewhere out of the way, then fuck-off & go die in it.
Nobody's asking you for shit.

How about we anti-vaxxers who think getting the disease offers better and cheaper immunity for the healthy and that allowing people to achieve natural immunity that is both stronger and longer acting is how virus's are really beaten and that the VAX's besides killing people, costing a fortune, and being used to scare people into giving the government more money and power, is actually going to prolong the spread of the virus's in the long Run due to slowing not stopping the virus's spread which I think is the real point. The slowing is going allow for Variants all over the place.

Long term fear mongering and 'crisis' always needing more money and more power for the government is the REAL point of these shitty vaxes.
This is their dream come true ticket to authoritarian dominance....you can just smell the excitement on them as they think about the Stalin-esque possibility of forced vaccinations......it's disgusting

I have to pay for damages my 30 year old tenant did by dying in my rental from heart failure due to damage from Covid-19 he contracted 6 months prior. For 6 months he couldn't work, pay rent, take his dog out to shit & piss, etc.

Because covid damaged his heart, he made many expensive trips to hospital & family had to pay what they could of his rent. He was covid free long before his death so he wasn't counted as a covid death.

So I have to pay $6,000 for floors damaged by his death & his neglected dog. I also lost a lot of rent, his family is now broke, the medical system, insurance & tax payers are burdened.

If you aren't vaccinated & catch covid, then don't even ask for help! Just go dig a hole somewhere out of the way, then fuck-off & go die in it.
nice little fairy tale...... the same thing can happen with cancer, leukemia, pneumonia, diabetes etc....etc..... I know you're lying because you are determined to force the whole issue around just the one malady ....too convenient dude. Nice little story though....there is no fucking way in hell you had acess to his death certificate you lying piece of shit....think I was born yesterday?

JO

I missed it the first time.

His death wasn't officially classified as COVID. •YOU• classified it as COVID. Not because you were in any way anywhere close to qualified to make that determination, not because there was any truth to that classification, but because so classifying it was conducive to your agenda. Which is very close to the reason why at least 94% of deaths classified officially as COVID are so classified—not that they really are from COVID, but it supports an agenda to claim that they are.
Ahh...you caught that too! As soon as I saw that sentence I knew he was full of shit. Death certificates are not available to landlords....and there's no way in hell the doctors are going to give this guy that kind of private info. It's a ridiculously convenient fairy tale. Now he'll say something like...OH his wife showed me the certificate.....like that somehow makes sense so he could form a control freak attitude toward people who make their own choice....

So before I put you on ignore, I'm going to say that this man was 30 years old and died and you have a financial burden that I AM SURE you could get relief from, but all you can do is complain about how much money it's costing you. You apparently knew this person who died but yeah, whatever.

Okay, to my ignore list. It's getting really long.

His story is completely made up dear...... he gave it away when he claimed to have knowledge of how they classified his death .... that is quite impossible...guess he did not realize that before he blundered into it.
Additionally these types of medical tragedies have been happening forever due to a dozen other maladies that cause people to become disabled.....somebody should have told him about the Pandemic Rent Relief for landlords... yeah...if he was actually telling the truth he would have known about that but instead he wants to construct a victimology that requires you to lose your ability to choose in order to fix his problem. This person is literally Mentally ill.

JO

Last edited:
You don't get to dictate to other people the validity of their reasons, just as you don't get to dictate they should have a medical procedure against their wishes.
The control freak-ism is blossoming on the left like Lon Cheney in the full moonlight.....lol.....they would be wise to hide it but they have gone full werewolf on this one.

His story is completely made up dear...... he gave it away when he claimed to have knowledge of how they classified his death .... that is quite impossible...guess he did not realize that before he blundered into it.
Additionally these types of medical tragedies have been happening forever due to a dozen other maladies that cause people to become disabled.....somebody should have told him about the Pandemic Rent Relief for landlords... yeah...if he was actually telling the truth he would have known about that but instead he wants to construct a victimology that requires you to lose your ability to choose in order to fix his problem. This person is literally Mentally ill.

JO

Good catch and undoubtedly true. It's a well-documented fact that many Leftists are in fact mentally ill.

And of course you are simply lying again, as usual.

You have no credibility here, jackass.

Good catch and undoubtedly true. It's a well-documented fact that many Leftists are in fact mentally ill.
leftists heres how id fix this country.jpg

Forum List

Back