If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

Where do you people live? You know the rest of the country does not have to live this way. Right?
I live in 'Paradoxville', one of the most liberal cities in the county, whose citizens conduct themselves like conservatives but always elect Democrats.

You have nothing but ad hominems. I believe the video. You believe things that there is no evidence for.

"In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6​

1662582985966.png

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan. 6.

In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan....
freepressinternational.org

🌐
Former Capitol police chief shares thoughts on why officers appeared ...nbcnews.com› news › us-news › former-capitol-police-chief-shares-thoughts-why-officers-appeared-let-n1253273

04:44

Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer said he wants to give police "the benefit of the doubt" and hopes they were attempting to de-escalate Wednesday's event when they appeared to let pro-Trump rioters inside the legislative building.
Published: July 1, 2021

🌐
Video: DC cops wave group of Trump supporters through Capitol ...dailymail.co.uk› video › news › video-2328024 › Video-DC-cops-wave-group-Trump-supporters-Capitol-barricade.html

00:27

Washington DC police were seen to wave a group of Trump supporters through a barricade at the Capitol before riots began.
Published: January 7, 2021

🌐
Capitol Police OPEN GATE for Trump Protesters: DC Lockdown RIOT ...youtube.com › joseph morris

01:37

For more about Police Officers OPEN GATE for Trump Supporters on Capitol Lockdown DC, please read JLD – YouTube Television Series – Pop Culture: Music, Film, Television, Sports, and News - Joseph Morrispolice-officers-open-gate-for-...
Published: January 7, 2021 Views: 384K

police at capitol wave protesters in

And your apology?????

I think there’s better places to live with better water. ;)
My city has great tasting water (albeit loaded with inorganic minerals, chlorine, fluoridation, and whoknowswhatelse, and is frequently on the list of 'Best places to live in America'.

"Why Some People Seem to Live for Crisis​

Many times these individuals, often unknowingly, are also trying to live in a state of distraction. When the drama dies down and things are calm there is more time to think. This can mean facing things in their lives that they want to avoid and bury. Unfortunately, no amount of drama and distraction will keep underlying issues at bay for good. Eventually they will need to deal with whatever problems they may have or have had. The anxiety that arises from these issues will typically produce a chaos response that provides the needed relief."

Democrats

There is plenty of evidence and I'm not a cultist. Stop with the name calling as it makes you look foolish.
Everyone loves to claim there’s all this evidence but no one wants to share it.

It’s pretty suspicious.

In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6
This is a lie. The video does not show police waving protestors into the Capitol.

These videos only show people outside the Capitol. You can clearly see that, can’t you?

That is not evidence.
Actual video of rioters breaking into the Capitol is evidence that rioters broke into the Capitol.

If you believe that police let rioters into the Capitol, why can’t we see the evidence?

I think there’s better places to live with better water. ;)
Actually, I'm not too concerned about the purity or taste of the local tap water as I get most of my hydration from my food and drink. I rarely drink 'straight' water, less than a glass per day, and only distilled water.

Everyone loves to claim there’s all this evidence but no one wants to share it.

It’s pretty suspicious.

I did. I provided the videos proving you a disrputable liar.

I believe we should follow the lessons from CSI, and study exactly when pupation of the insects began, to learn when your brain deceased.

This is a lie. The video does not show police waving protestors into the Capitol.

These videos only show people outside the Capitol. You can clearly see that, can’t you?

Time for your eye-check. You can do in while you are betting your annual worming.

Forum List

Back