If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

The liberal free press works for the Democratic Party and is its propaganda wing.
It's more complicated than that.

There is no free press. The press works for the deep state. Which at the moment, is aligned with the Democrats. So naturally, the bought and paid for press promotes and exonerates both the leftards and the ptb.

Not at all. It’s all on video.

If you make your entire conclusions based on a 10 second video, you’re being purposefully ignorant.
Nothing but gaslight theatre from the above.
Just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist asshole that is brainwashed beyond help.
:rolleyes:

Nothing but gaslight theatre from the above.
Just another demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie Marxist asshole that is brainwashed beyond help.
:rolleyes:
I’m still dying to see the video of the police letting the rioters into the Capitol.

Because the video I’ve seen is the rioters smashing windows to break in and that seems to contradict what you are saying here.

Have you geniuses even seen this video? Any comments?

I’m still dying to see the video of the police letting the rioters into the Capitol.

Because the video I’ve seen is the rioters smashing windows to break in and that seems to contradict what you are saying here.

Have you geniuses even seen this video? Any comments?

You'll dismiss ANY evidence that goes against your programming.

I am suprised Tucker has not released innocent looking Trump faithful peacefully wandering around the Capital. OAN had a lady pushing a baby stroller around all the time like that was the real Jan 6.

A cherry picked video.
At least that video actually shows people going into the Capitol.

We still haven’t seen any video, cherry picked or otherwise, of the police letting anyone into the Capitol as claimed.

This is the guy that murdered Babbitt.

images

At least that video actually shows people going into the Capitol.

We still haven’t seen any video, cherry picked or otherwise, of the police letting anyone into the Capitol as claimed.
You only believe what you want to believe.

You only believe what you want to believe.
I believe what the video shows. Every video that shows the rioters getting into the Capitol shows that they did so through acts of violence.

Every one.

No videos show the police letting the rioters into the Capitol.

Not a single one.

Forum List

Back