If you are a regular man, and you do not want to date a transgender woman, are you transphobic?

The article referenced by the OP said that the trans person was just out of luck. There was nothing in it saying that men were required to like trans women. I'm not sure why it turned into another victimhood whining fest from the usual suspects.

We need a name for such people, those whose sexual orientation seems to be that they're attracted to whining. Not to any actual person, just to whining.

Oh wait, we have one, "Trump cultist".

Needless to say, normal people tend to be creeped out by such deviant behavior.

You know this sad perv was stroking himself when he said that. Sickos like him get off on lying.

Why are almost all such sad pervs conservatives? Exactly what about conservatism is so attractive to moral deviants?
Moral deviants are the ones that support a guy that would do that to his daughter.

Transphobic? No at all. In fact, I'm a very reasonable type. I'd even refrain from beating the shit out of some freak that managed to convince me it was a female. Live and let live, eh?

Something becomes an issue when a group purposely sets out to make it an issue likely because some sort of offense is taken. Life isn't fair, but some believe it's much fairer for some than others. :dunno:

Sorry, but having to live as the sex you were born as isn't unfair, it's reality.

And the left is the side trying to foist this on the rest of us as something to not tolerate, but accept and celebrate.

Brah, you are both gay. No one cares. Accept it. I wish this couple a long and happy life together.

If we're both heterosexual, then the issue doesn't really affect either of us, does it?

Doesn't mean we are not allowed to have opinions on it regardless of topic. Sorry but that's how a free country works.

And there are demands that a hetero male not wanting to be with a trans female is somehow wrong.

Look at what the lesbians are going through with being called TERFs.

You know this sad perv was stroking himself when he said that. Sickos like him get off on lying.

Why are almost all such sad pervs conservatives? Exactly what about conservatism is so attractive to moral deviants?

Surprise folks! Bedpan Joe is a conservative after all!

Transmafia….your 15 minutes is up.

Get over your fucking selves and just live your lives.

If you think getting misgendered is violence…you should visit a war torn region.

Forum List

Back