If white people could turn themselves black, 99% of them would.

If white people could turn themselves black, 99% of them would.

No they wouldn't.

Yup! - Blacks have got it made in the shade for them by whites

Actually it's been the reverse. Starting with slavery, we've been the ones that made life easy for whites.

This thread is another example of how racism makes whites delusional.
You suffer delusions from fake media's fictional BS! - I've harvested more crops, built more infrastructure & buildings than you have times a 100 lifetimes.

Black men on construction site usually leaning on shovels talking trash & collecting paychecks while watching white men building massive, sturdy, functional structures from the earth!

Black women "caregivers" in nursing homes sit on their FAT ass talking & texting trash all day on their phones, collecting paychecks while old people sit all shift in wet, soiled, filth waiting for the white lady to come clean them up.

Turn black and come talk. You have the standard white racist fiction stories. I'm from Kansas, I''ve bailed hay and fed cattle. I've worked on landscaping crews and have moved furniture. You're the delusional one here pod nuh and what I know is that whites like you wouldn't dare turn black if you had the chance. The ability to do so is available and has been for years, but you won't do it. We are the ones who have made life easier for whites. This is a fact. Whether you agree or not doesn't change this fact. You see junior, I was born in 1961, my parents were born during jim crow. My father and mothers families were also and their grand parents happened to be slaves. So this ain't about the media you stupid idiot, everything is not the medias fault. I'm talking about what I have seen and heard from the life experiences of blacks that came before me. Learn that before you decide to post some retarded shit about the media.
Sounds like you should be mad as hell at DEMOKKKRATS!!!!

Get reparations from Africa; they're the ones who captured your ancestors and sold them into slavery!!!

Greg

22lcidw

What have you invented ?
"The slaves in Africa, I suppose, are nearly in the proportion of three to one to the freemen. They claim no reward for their services except food and clothing, and are treated with kindness or severity, according to the good or bad disposition of their masters. Custom, however, has established certain rules with regard to the treatment of slaves, which it is thought dishonourable to violate. Thus the domestic slaves, or such as are born in a man’s own house, are treated with more lenity than those which are purchased with money. ... But these restrictions on the power of the master extend not to the care of prisoners taken in war, nor to that of slaves purchased with money. All these unfortunate beings are considered as strangers and foreigners, who have no right to the protection of the law, and may be treated with severity, or sold to a stranger, according to the pleasure of their owners."
Travels in the Interior of Africa, Mungo Park, Travels in the Interior of Africa v. II, Chapter XXII – War and Slavery.

22lcidw

What have you invented ?
"The slaves in Africa, I suppose, are nearly in the proportion of three to one to the freemen. They claim no reward for their services except food and clothing, and are treated with kindness or severity, according to the good or bad disposition of their masters. Custom, however, has established certain rules with regard to the treatment of slaves, which it is thought dishonourable to violate. Thus the domestic slaves, or such as are born in a man’s own house, are treated with more lenity than those which are purchased with money. ... But these restrictions on the power of the master extend not to the care of prisoners taken in war, nor to that of slaves purchased with money. All these unfortunate beings are considered as strangers and foreigners, who have no right to the protection of the law, and may be treated with severity, or sold to a stranger, according to the pleasure of their owners."
Travels in the Interior of Africa, Mungo Park, Travels in the Interior of Africa v. II, Chapter XXII – War and Slavery.
African slaves--born into a mans own house in Africa--would have almost certainly been the man's offspring in Africa. it was their custom to raid neighboring villages ------enslaving the people--women were often put into a harem and basically breed like cattle.

22lcidw

What have you invented ?
African slaves--born into a mans own house in Africa--would have almost certainly been the man's offspring in Africa. it was their custom to raid neighboring villages ------enslaving the people--women were often put into a harem and basically breed like cattle.
That is true. Reparations should be paid!!! BY AFRICANS!!!

Greg

22lcidw

What have you invented ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back