If white people could turn themselves black, 99% of them would.

If white people could turn themselves black, 99% of them would.

No they wouldn't.

Yup! - Blacks have got it made in the shade for them by whites

Actually it's been the reverse. Starting with slavery, we've been the ones that made life easy for whites.

This thread is another example of how racism makes whites delusional.
You suffer delusions from fake media's fictional BS! - I've harvested more crops, built more infrastructure & buildings than you have times a 100 lifetimes.

Black men on construction site usually leaning on shovels talking trash & collecting paychecks while watching white men building massive, sturdy, functional structures from the earth!

Black women "caregivers" in nursing homes sit on their FAT ass talking & texting trash all day on their phones, collecting paychecks while old people sit all shift in wet, soiled, filth waiting for the white lady to come clean them up.

Turn black and come talk. You have the standard white racist fiction stories. I'm from Kansas, I''ve bailed hay and fed cattle. I've worked on landscaping crews and have moved furniture. You're the delusional one here pod nuh and what I know is that whites like you wouldn't dare turn black if you had the chance. The ability to do so is available and has been for years, but you won't do it. We are the ones who have made life easier for whites. This is a fact. Whether you agree or not doesn't change this fact. You see junior, I was born in 1961, my parents were born during jim crow. My father and mothers families were also and their grand parents happened to be slaves. So this ain't about the media you stupid idiot, everything is not the medias fault. I'm talking about what I have seen and heard from the life experiences of blacks that came before me. Learn that before you decide to post some retarded shit about the media.

There are many happy, successful American Black people who would disagree with your perception that Whitey is always out to get you. Your problems seem to be based in paranoid delusion rather than this thing you call 'systemic racism'. Living everyday believing you are a victim is no way to live.

Actually the majority of blacks agree with us.

This thread is an example of the great white delusion.

Not a "delusion" but an observation.

The number of young white boys who appropriate African American manners is distressing.

How do you explain the huge number of white kids who walk around with their pants sagging off their asses and talking jive?

And the Asians and Jews would also.
Arent you supposed to have a link to what most rational people see as an ABSURD assumption?

I finally achieved the 1% at SOMETHING.

I'm PROUD of my WHITE culture and heritage. Besides, I consider Africans the least intelligent and least attractive race on earth.

nawpar
There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He did what you said non blacks would do. He changed himself from black to white.

He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse.

He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown.

He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same. and he had the same money and education.

This is him.

View attachment 439740

After one week he was done.

He was going to do it for about 4 months around the country.

But by the second day he was in tears.

The police would stop him for walking down the street. Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not. Whites viewed him with 24-7 hostility.

Oprah did a programme about it.

This why blk ppl are tough. We have to be. It's our DNA. And this example is why white ppl can't handle racism 4 a second.
When you fail, you blame whitee. For all of these decades I am waiting for ingenuity and inventiveness. Even in poorer areas this should exist. There is very little or none. No huge ideas in basements or garages using what resources they would have. Endless TV shows and Movies showing different. Computer geniuses. Advanced doctors and physicians and scientists. Great black men and women using the technology created by white men to show their prowess. And there are great people. When a movie ends now with the earth in a picture, it centers on Africa. It is sickening. All you gotta do is show people what you got. It is not rocket science. Quotas in the space program tells me everything.

We are the ones who have made life easier for whites
As a group, you have been an expensive plague and curse on this country. Lincoln made a mistake not returning those who wanted freedom
Wrong. You have what you do because of us. As a group, whites have been the plague because people like you exist among them. Those like you should have stayed in Europe.

"When you fail, you blame whitee. For all of these decades I am waiting for ingenuity and inventiveness. Even in poorer areas this should exist. There is very little or none. No huge ideas in basements or garages using what resources they would have. Endless TV shows and Movies showing different. Computer geniuses. Advanced doctors and physicians and scientists. Great black men and women using the technology created by white men to show their prowess. And there are great people. When a movie ends now with the earth in a picture, it centers on Africa. It is sickening. "

If you look at laws and policies made to exclude or hamper us done by whites instead of being ignorant, you will see that we are correct. For nearly 200 years the national quota was 100 percent white. You're a dumb ass trying to argue with black people who know more than you do. You are completely ignorant of American history.

African-Americans have been the victims of oppression, discrimination and persecution throughout American history, with an impact on African-American innovation. A 2014 study by economist Lisa D. Cook linked violence towards African-Americans and lack of legal protections over the period 1870-1940 to lower innovation.[1]

List of African-American inventors and scientists

1610870435566.png

1610870736258.png

1610870813181.png

Last edited:
I was wrong. White people can technically turn themselves black and some are. I guess eventually some drugs will be approved by the FDA for this purpose. The price will eventually come down and allow more whites to turn themselves black. I won't be surprised if blacks say it is blackface.

Not a "delusion" but an observation.

The number of young white boys who appropriate African American manners is distressing.

How do you explain the huge number of white kids who walk around with their pants sagging off their asses and talking jive?
The sagging pants is going out of style. It still happens, but no where near as much as 10 years ago.

nawpar
There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He did what you said non blacks would do. He changed himself from black to white.

He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse.

He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown.

He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same. and he had the same money and education.

This is him.

View attachment 439740

After one week he was done.

He was going to do it for about 4 months around the country.

But by the second day he was in tears.

The police would stop him for walking down the street. Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not. Whites viewed him with 24-7 hostility.

Oprah did a programme about it.

This why blk ppl are tough. We have to be. It's our DNA. And this example is why white ppl can't handle racism 4 a second.
When you fail, you blame whitee. For all of these decades I am waiting for ingenuity and inventiveness. Even in poorer areas this should exist. There is very little or none. No huge ideas in basements or garages using what resources they would have. Endless TV shows and Movies showing different. Computer geniuses. Advanced doctors and physicians and scientists. ...

You are wrong.

I am proud of my white ancestors...Irish, English, Scottish, German, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian.

I must be part of the 1% of white people who would not turn myself black.

I don’t jump as high and I don’t dance as well but I don’t care.

In passing I don’t feel superior in any way to the other races. I just like to be what I am.

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

If 99% of whites turned themselves black,
blacks would turn themselves white and blame blacks for everything

Unkotare
The past, present and future of blk ppl concern me the most and in that history white supremacists have been the main evil.
Really; so it was white supremacists who captured Blacks and moved them into the slave trade circa 1500??

Slavery has historically been widespread in Africa. Systems of servitude and slavery were common in parts of Africa in ancient times, as they were in much of the rest of the ancient world.[1] When the trans-Saharan slave trade, Indian ocean slave trade and Atlantic slave trade (which started in the 16th century)[2] began, many of the pre-existing local African slave systems began supplying captives for slave markets outside Africa.[3][4]

Slavery in historical Africa was practised in many different forms: Debt slavery, enslavement of war captives, military slavery, slavery for prostitution, and criminal slavery were all practised in various parts of Africa.[5] Slavery for domestic and court purposes was widespread throughout Africa.[6] Plantation slavery also occurred, primarily on the eastern coast of Africa and in parts of West Africa.[7] The importance of domestic plantation slavery increased during the 19th century, due to the abolition of the Atlantic slave trade.[8] Many African states dependent on the international slave trade reoriented their economies towards legitimate commerce worked by slave labor.[9][10]

Maybe you can get reparations from Africans???

Greg

Forum List

Back