If white people could turn themselves black, 99% of them would.

In similar news, if black people could turn themselves white, 110% would.
Melanin is worth more than gold. Why would a Black person turn themselves white? Eeewh.
Get a Ouija board and ask Michael Jackson
Just remember that god turned people white as a punishment.
Not my God.
Your god is some pagan spirit in the wilds of Norway that gave us christmas.
My God is Tom Brady!
Ok. Tom Brady looks like he could be a pagan spirit from Norway.

Melanin is worth more than gold. Why would a Black person turn themselves white? Eeewh.
Not my God.
My God is Tom Brady!

I am very dark in the summertime. My Jew heritage.
I had a Sephardic Jewish girlfriend ages ago. I called her the human tanning machine. She could lay out in the sun for the first time in spring and I could almost watch her get darker.

Now, this was in the early seventies when dark tans were tres cool, and hardly a day went by when I did not curse my Irish heritage!

Not my God.
My God is Tom Brady!
Ok. Tom Brady looks like he could be a pagan spirit from Norway.
Works for me!

I had a Sephardic Jewish girlfriend ages ago. I called her the human tanning machine. She could lay out in the sun for the first time in spring and I could almost watch her get darker.

Now, this was in the early seventies when dark tans were tres cool, and hardly a day went by when I did not curse my Irish heritage!
LOL

Yes. I am similar as are my kids.

I had an Italian girlfriend like that. She had some Black blood in her somewhere down the line.

Melanin is worth more than gold.
Lol. I'll take the gold.
Why would a Black person turn themselves white?
White privilege, perhaps. Or are you going to deny it exists?
Funny, if I expressed that same sentiment in regards to black people, I'd be labeled a racist by people like you. Hypocrites, that is.
I'll take the melanin.

You cant get white privilege if youre Black

You shouldnt worry about labels. Let your fear of Black people hang out there for all to see and be proud of it.

I had an Italian girlfriend like that. She had some Black blood in her somewhere down the line.
You should watch the movie True Romance.

I'll pass. I think Tarantino is an undercover racist.

It would amuse you. Mel Gibson hates Jews. I still enjoy his movies.

Mel Gibson hates Jews? Regardless, I'm not watching it if I have to pay for it.

Yeah. Look it up. Big time antisemite. It may be free. Old movie.

Just looked it up. He called jews oven dodgers. That was fucked up. Guess I wont be watching anymore of his movies either.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Just looked it up. He called jews oven dodgers. That was fucked up. Guess I wont be watching anymore of his movies either.
They are just words. And hey, if we don’t dodge we burn...

He also said we are responsible for all the wars in the world. LOL

I'll take the melanin.
And remain poor. Gold is king.
You cant get white privilege if youre Black
Pay attention, kid. I was responding to your question about why black people would want to be white, and you spew this nonsense.
You shouldnt worry about labels.
I don't.
Let your fear of Black people hang out there for all to see and be proud of it.
Poorly executed flame bait, troll. I'm not afraid of black people. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back