If “We” Had An Educated Electorate…

84 million were intelligent enough to vote against Trump
That includes the ballots harvested from people too lazy, ignorant, or uninterested to vote without a Zuckerberg drone appearing at the door and helping them fill out their ballot. SOOOO intelligent.

In political ways there would be comments not positive for the opposing party. This President is a disaster and deserves worse than comments. The people of our nation have been conditioned enough to vote for these special needs person. Or the election was stolen. The other day the idiot was speaking with sunglasses on. He may be half dead.

I don't blame one person, especially not a moron like Biden.....he didn't make the policies.....they are Democrat Policies.

Don't let them get away with blaming him, and putting up another Nazi in 2024.

And we both know you won't be able to back that up with examples.

But I appreciate your effort!
1659882344913.jpeg

That includes the ballots harvested from people too lazy, ignorant, or uninterested to vote without a Zuckerberg drone appearing at the door and helping them fill out their ballot. SOOOO intelligent.
It includes all legal ballots
Get used to it…..Mail in ballots are our future

So far, so good

Democrats are passing legislation that has been on the back burner for decades

Infrastructure, healthcare, climate change
And driving inflation higher, ignoring what’s most important to Americans (putting food on the table), doing nothing to help the supply chain problems, importing millions of functionally illiterate illegals, gifting the Taliban with $85 billion of advanced American military equipment, mismanaging foreign relations so badly that Russia and China are threatening us.

My prayer is: Lord, please save us from the Democrats, and do not allow their unethical moves and outright cheating to overcome the will of the people in November.

And driving inflation higher, ignoring what’s most important to Americans (putting food on the table), doing nothing to help the supply chain problems, importing millions of functionally illiterate illegals, gifting the Taliban with $85 billion of advanced American military equipment, mismanaging foreign relations so badly that Russia and China are threatening us.

My prayer is: Lord, please save us from the Democrats, and do not allow their unethical moves and outright cheating to overcome the will of the people in November.
When Republicans control the House, Senate and White House, you can pass the legislation you want

Forum List

Back