If “We” Had An Educated Electorate…

Since we now exist in two different realities, there would be no way to agree on whether the answers were "correct" or not.

The result, of course, is chaos. Evidently this is the design of those who want divide our realities and bring it all down.

vHHcC76.jpg

Why do have to post like that?

Funny thing, the regressive Left has called me a "racist" many times here when I've defended person's right to express themselves. I know you know that.

Please link to that thread. Thanks in advance.

I didn't call you a 'racist,'.....I revealed you to be a phony and a Fascist.

And your "thank you," admits it.

Carry on.

Since we now exist in two different realities, there would be no way to agree on whether the answers were "correct" or not.

The result, of course, is chaos. Evidently this is the design of those who want divide our realities and bring it all down.

vHHcC76.jpg

Why do you have to post like that, with all those spaces?

Funny thing, the regressive Left has called me a "racist" many times here when I've defended person's right to express themselves. I know you know that.

Please link to that thread. Thanks in advance.
"Racism is not an act. It's a belief system.

That's the third time I've said that. What's wrong with you?

I wonder if you have any idea how dishonest you are."
post 92

Wanna recant????

More that you feel yourself to be an exceptional American...

Both 'exceptional' and 'American.'

I notice you couldn't deny the indictment of the Democrat Party.

So we can agree that you aren't much of an American?

Where do it say you should be punished?

Post 224, January 24 2020, link below.

WRITTEN TO YOU:

Last try.

1. A belief is a thought.
2. A thought is absolutely not a crime.
3. I regularly defend freedom of expression here, even for ugly words, even for people like you.
4. You enable racism with these games and should be ashamed..
I don't expect you to apologize or be ashamed, because people like you are incapable of that.

I don't have to lie or play games. You do.

You are a pathological liar. And this is why I don't bother.

Such would be life under Republicans planned voter tests to see who is eligible to vote.

Whoever controls the state legislature would be able to decide what questions will be asked and what the correct answers are

Another Republican assault on Democracy

Well, to no surprise, they're confusing intelligence with ideology.

"If you don't see the world through my eyes, you're not as smart as me".

This is the thought process of a petulant child, living in an insulated world.
Well no surprise that Mac think AOC is intelligent and believe her education make her better than those that did not graduate.

If someone graduates from Special Ed at the top of their class ( Like you and Right ) are they smarter than Bill Gates, Branson and so on?

Now before you answer the question let remember you and Right have just stated that she is smarter than anyone that did not graduate college, so show me her true accomplishments in life beside Tax evasion, and getting elected to a House Seat?

Come on Max let see you twist about and watch you get fucking snide again!

AOC is a complete idiot that you and Right would vote for just because she is a Democrat!

Also nimrods it take a lot more intelligence to run a multi-billion dollar corporation and also create it, so yeah her fucking education only goes so far and yet she is dumber than a box of rocks like the two of you!

7. Communism is based on a lack of understanding of human nature, of humanity itself, and that is why it and all Leftism is based on creating a new human nature. Hillary promised that in her college thesis.

It is not possible, only God can do that, and that is what Marxism aims to replace.

The political novel "We" is the vehicle that explains Stalinism, and how it has infected America.

The characters in “We” have no names. Here, true believer D-503, watches a machine used in building the state, and sees its movements as a kind of dance, that all of the state’s citizens should envy:

“… the Integral is being built and suddenly I saw: the lathes; the regulator spheres rotating with closed eyes, utterly oblivious of all; the cranks flashing, swinging left and right; the balance beam proudly swaying its shoulders; the bit of the slotting machine dancing up and down in time to unheard music.

Suddenly I saw the whole beauty of this grandiose mechanical ballet, flooded with pale blue sunlight. And then, to myself: Why is this beautiful? Why is dance beautiful?
Answer:
because it is unfree motion, because the whole profound meaning of dance lies precisely in absolute, esthetic subordination, in ideal unfreedom. And if it is true that our forebears abandoned themselves to dance at the most exalted moments of their lives (religious mysteries, military parades), it means only one thing: the instinct of unfreedom is organically inherent in man from time immemorial, and we, in our present life, are only consciously. . . .”

We are not citizens of a free country.....we are simply tools put to use for the party's benefit.

Voting Democrat is that unthinking dance. You cannot question or explain or defend Democrat policies…..you can only dance to their music, and obey.

Imagine the fools who voted against 'mean tweets' rather than for beneficial policies.
The ‘funny’ emoticon appears to mean ‘That hurt…I wish I had a way to dispute it.”

Such would be life under Republicans planned voter tests to see who is eligible to vote.

Whoever controls the state legislature would be able to decide what questions will be asked and what the correct answers are

Another Republican assault on Democracy
And we are not a true democracy and never have been and you call Hannity stupid!

Well no surprise that Mac think AOC is intelligent and believe her education make her better than those that did not graduate.

If someone graduates from Special Ed at the top of their class ( Like you and Right ) are they smarter than Bill Gates, Branson and so on?

Now before you answer the question let remember you and Right have just stated that she is smarter than anyone that did not graduate college, so show me her true accomplishments in life beside Tax evasion, and getting elected to a House Seat?

Come on Max let see you twist about and watch you get fucking snide again!

AOC is a complete idiot that you and Right would vote for just because she is a Democrat!

Also nimrods it take a lot more intelligence to run a multi-billion dollar corporation and also create it, so yeah her fucking education only goes so far and yet she is dumber than a box of rocks like the two of you!
I didn't bring her up. YOU did. Out of thin air. You probably don't even know it.

And another example of why I don't bother here.

And we are not a true democracy and never have been and you call Hannity stupid!

No nation is a “true democracy”

However, a Constitutional Republic is an implementation of Democracy

I didn't bring her up. YOU did. Out of thin air. You probably don't even know it.

And another example of why I don't bother here.
Another example of how Mac chimes in on a conversation and then claims but I never mentioned her it was you!

What a fucking idiot you are!

Of course you will lie and proclaim that you never did that while responding to Right about what him and I were discussing you worthless retard!

So yeah, you did comment on the subject matter about her and doing so mean you involved yourself into the conversation but once busted you try to spin out of it with snide bullshit as usual you worthless Whore!

So the results seem to imply.
In political ways there would be comments not positive for the opposing party. This President is a disaster and deserves worse than comments. The people of our nation have been conditioned enough to vote for these special needs person. Or the election was stolen. The other day the idiot was speaking with sunglasses on. He may be half dead.

Where do it say you should be punished?

Post 224, January 24 2020, link below.

WRITTEN TO YOU:

I don't expect you to apologize or be ashamed, because people like you are incapable of that.

I don't have to lie or play games. You do.

You are a pathological liar. And this is why I don't bother.

So you have altered your opinion????

My spankings have proven efficacious.

And another one bites the dust.

Forum List

Back