If we default your SSI and SSD will stop

Any more demands to do your Google search for you?

Your first link doesn't address the OP at all, the second says it's a possibility. BTW it's on the OP to provide links to back up their claims, otherwise it's just one persons opinion.

Last edited:
Outstanding. So we are closing and releasing thirty percent of the Federal Prisoners? Excellent. I’m sure that will be very popular with the Law and Order types.
Right now the Navy has 11 carriers. We will cut them down to 8 and that will be fine.
The right answer is for stupid Joe to sign the fucking House Bill, failing that, bad things happen.
My point was that the US won't technically default because we can still pay the interest on the $32T Debt.
Instead of cutting Defense we could shut the Dept of Education, as an example. HUD? Welfare? Medicaid? Transportation? Environmental? The FBI? DOJ?

The mentally impaired president refused to meet with congressional representatives so why is it assumed that a default will be a problem for republicans? Oh yeah the left wing minions in the media will try to convince hard core democrats that Biden is in charge. How freaking sad for them.

The right answer is for stupid Joe to sign the fucking House Bill, failing that, bad things happen.
My point was that the US won't technically default because we can still pay the interest on the $32T Debt.
Instead of cutting Defense we could shut the Dept of Education, as an example. HUD? Welfare? Medicaid? Transportation? Environmental? The FBI? DOJ?

I’ll do you one better. Why don’t we stop spending by those departments in Red States? Just shut down Federal Spending in the Red States.

Because what you are suggesting is exactly what the Republicans are telling Biden what he would have to do.

And I’d do it in his shoes. I’d shut down Military bases in those Red States. I’d send the Coast Guardsmen home. I’d pardon every single prisoner in any Federal Prisons or jails in those States. I’d have the FBI take the phone off the hook and leave.

You don’t want the Feds, enjoy. And don’t call us. We won’t be calling you.

I’d shut down National Guard and Reserve spending in those states.

Biden has actually cut spending...

View attachment 784497

He has also increased Revenue as well... IT was the previous administration that was out of control who increased the deficit...

This hurts GOP, this show Democratic leadership works and they need to sabotage that quickly... Your hatred for Democrats has you blinded from facts that Democrats are far more fiscally responsibly than Republicans...

Now read this carefully this time.

Right told this before:
US credit rating is evaluated on their ability to pay... This is done generally by the Debt to GDP ratio....

All the shouts here for stop Debt ceiling raise or cut services drastically cut GDP... Massive drops that would shake confidence in the economy that will cause a generation of slow growth...

This will make the Debt to GDP ratio go higher, this will increase interest rates (dramatically).
It will also cripple the tax revenue coming in, which is used to service the debt.

So in the end they would do great harm to the US Economy...

The Debt Ceiling needs to be increased and should not be used by either side as a negotiating tactic, it is like dealing with a terrorist with suicide vest, willing to blow up everything to get what he wants...
US has a long history of not negotiating with terrorists...

So the question is :
Why are you trying to back the people(GOP) who have history of increasing deficits over the people(Dems) right now who are cutting them?
Please get away from your right wing media emotional comfort blanket and engage in facts.
Spending is way above pre-pandemic spending. Our debt Is rising, that is the bottom line, the government is over spending.

I’ll do you one better. Why don’t we stop spending by those departments in Red States? Just shut down Federal Spending in the Red States.
Because what you are suggesting is exactly what the Republicans are telling Biden what he would have to do.
And I’d do it in his shoes. I’d shut down Military bases in those Red States. I’d send the Coast Guardsmen home. I’d pardon every single prisoner in any Federal Prisons or jails in those States. I’d have the FBI take the phone off the hook and leave.
You don’t want the Feds, enjoy. And don’t call us. We won’t be calling you.
I’d shut down National Guard and Reserve spending in those states.
Fine. Do it. That means a default because you won't be cutting 30% of spending so the government checks would all bounce.
The Federal government would collapse. No money.

If we default your SSI and SSD will stop! This means the republicans will have taken away your ability to pay the rent, pay the electric bill and to buy food. These pieces of treasonous crap will put millions of people onto street corners, evicted and without. People that can't work, people that are old, people in wheel chairs, and people with mental disabilities. How evil can this party be? These people even if Biden accepts their evil bill will see their ssi and ssd go back to 2022 levels which are about 8 to 10% less and would make life a lot harder on these same people. Old joe that lives in the villages of Florida that needs to pay the rent and has worked for 50 freaking years is looking down his choice because he voted republican stupidly thinking that they gave a damn about him! Cold reality is going to hit him in the face when he is out on his ass.

McCarthy proposed a budget, why do Biden and democrat Party want to throw Grandma down the stairs?

Republicans have already passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling dummy. :itsok:
yep and cut spending. And is always the case, the demofks say, hey, hey, no cutting spending until we say so, so unless you don't pull those cuts, we won't negotiate and the issue is all republicans. So the question is, will republicans cave as always?

Fine. Do it. That means a default because you won't be cutting 30% of spending so the government checks would all bounce.
The Federal government would collapse. No money.
all of our tax revenue disappeared? Who stole it?

You mean all those billions to ukraine that weren't funded and taken away from the people? That funding? demofks shame on you, you took from SSI and SSD.

Spending is way above pre-pandemic spending. Our debt Is rising, that is the bottom line, the government is over spending.
yeah, let's discuss the billions that went to Ukraine that wasn't in the budget!!! Why do demofks avoid the truth so frequently?

Forum List

Back