If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

So where does one find it? Where is your source?

This should clear it up for ya.....if not you just don't care....

Election Integrity Project

So where is your evidence that five counties had more voters then who are registered?

San Diego County was found to have the biggest discrepancy according to the analysis, with 38 percent more registered voters than people who are legally allowed to vote. San Francisco County placed second, with 14 percent more voters.

Other counties were found to be in violation as follows: Imperial (2%), Lassen (2%), Los Angeles (12%), Monterey (4%), San Mateo (11%), Santa Cruz (9%), Solano (11%), Stanislaus (2%), and Yolo (10%).

However, Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles County’s number is actually higher than the data analysis showed, with county officials telling the watchdog in June that it actually has 44 percent more voters than it should – making it the county with the largest discrepancy.

The watchdog said in its report that “California is failing to comply with the voter registration list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA (National Voter Registration Act of 1993).”

11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible adults – report

California has 11 Counties With More Registered Voters Than Voting-Age Citizens: Registered Voters 144% of Eligible - Planet Free Will

Like I said...you must search off Google for the real truth.....

What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

Still waiting for your proof that Orange County and four others had more voters than people who were registered. That is exactly what you said. You didn't say more registered voters than eligible. Those are two very different things. As far as these articles you quoted, there is a very simple and logical explanation for having an abundance of people on the voter roles. There are people who have died or moved away who haven't been taken off. That happens everywhere and you have no evidence votes were cast in their names. I haven't lived in South Carolina for six years and I'll bet I'm still registered to vote there.

Here is the thing you tards continue to ignore. If voter fraud was as massive and widespread as you claim it would be very EASY to prove and yet nobody has done so

Like I said, #fakenews

Still waiting for your proof that Orange County and four others had more voters than people who were registered.
I told you I didn't get in on the web...it was on the news...they interviewed a group called California vote integrity...a group formed to expose California voter fraud...you can read right?...so find their link I provided you and educate yourself rather than just scream for a link.....if you think there is no voter fraud in California then I have lost a ton of respect for your intellect....the woman being interviewed stated they found five counties in the state that had more ballots cast than registered voters.....look it up....but do not use Google...you will not find it with Google....sadly....

You heard Rush Limbaugh say something stupid and regurgitated it like a good little lemming

Stay off Google...you will not find the truth there....

So where does one find it? Where is your source?

This should clear it up for ya.....if not you just don't care....

Election Integrity Project

So where is your evidence that five counties had more voters then who are registered?

San Diego County was found to have the biggest discrepancy according to the analysis, with 38 percent more registered voters than people who are legally allowed to vote. San Francisco County placed second, with 14 percent more voters.

Other counties were found to be in violation as follows: Imperial (2%), Lassen (2%), Los Angeles (12%), Monterey (4%), San Mateo (11%), Santa Cruz (9%), Solano (11%), Stanislaus (2%), and Yolo (10%).

However, Judicial Watch reported that Los Angeles County’s number is actually higher than the data analysis showed, with county officials telling the watchdog in June that it actually has 44 percent more voters than it should – making it the county with the largest discrepancy.

The watchdog said in its report that “California is failing to comply with the voter registration list maintenance requirements of Section 8 of the NVRA (National Voter Registration Act of 1993).”

11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible adults – report

California has 11 Counties With More Registered Voters Than Voting-Age Citizens: Registered Voters 144% of Eligible - Planet Free Will

Like I said...you must search off Google for the real truth.....

What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

Still waiting for your proof that Orange County and four others had more voters than people who were registered. That is exactly what you said. You didn't say more registered voters than eligible. Those are two very different things. As far as these articles you quoted, there is a very simple and logical explanation for having an abundance of people on the voter roles. There are people who have died or moved away who haven't been taken off. That happens everywhere and you have no evidence votes were cast in their names. I haven't lived in South Carolina for six years and I'll bet I'm still registered to vote there.

Here is the thing you tards continue to ignore. If voter fraud was as massive and widespread as you claim it would be very EASY to prove and yet nobody has done so

Like I said, #fakenews

I hate when people are willfully ignorant....

LA County Admits Number Of Registered Voters At 144% Of Resident Citizens Of Voting Age

Still waiting for the hypocrites to scream in outrage at the illegal Republican ballot harvesting in North Carolina.

11 California counties have more registered voters than eligible citizens in California, Los Angeles being one of them. This is a cause of concern, it isn't a Democrat vs Republican issue. #WakeUpAmerica demand fair clean elections.

And now a blast from the past:

It seems the Democrats will continue their sore loser attitude, even in this thread.

Pathetic, and it's not going to help you win future elections to act like such crybabies.

:lol:
The difference is that Republicans did not steal the 2016 election, but in 2018, Democrats did.

I guess that kind of common sense makes no sense to you, dumbass.

What color is the sky on planet winger?

Republicans illegally ballot harvested in North Carolina!

OUR COUNTRY IS DOOOOOOMMMED! Call in the fat lady! It's over. Stick a fork in the USA.

DRAMA!

DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMED....

Forum List

Back