Media's high praise of Bush is motivated by hatred of Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's not even subtle.

Bush, really, wasn't as awesome as the media is now trying to convince us.

They're just using him as a pawn in this never-ending war against Trump.

The guy on the radio said "You remember when the President was FRIENDS with foreign leaders."

Stuff like that, as if Trump is some bumbling jerk who has no foreign leaders as friends.

It's not even subtle.

The guy on the radio said "You remember when the President was FRIENDS with foreign leaders."

Stuff like that, as if Trump is some bumbling jerk who has no foreign leaders as friends.
Does that motivate YOUR hatred for everyone else?

duh].button.jpg

I remember how much I hated Bush.

His "kinder, gentler" remark was a huge smack in the face to Reagan.

What a fuckwad he was.

I love it also , if any 'bush' like TRUMP i'd figure that the TRUMP is messing up Lakhota .

It's not even subtle.

There is probably some truth to that. The stark contrast between a distinguished public figure and the blob is almost palpable.

Most of the coverage I saw didn’t examine the presidency as much as the man himself however. But even in that realm, the 70+ year marriage, the service after his presidency, the service before the presidency, the war record…he makes the blob look even worse.

You’re right about Trump having friends. He’s Putin’s lackey and has fallen in love with Kim Jong Ung or whatever his lover’s name is.

Good post.

Trump doesn't need to make friends with foreign leaders to do his job effectively. The point of his job is to get the best deals for the American people. Making friends may, or may not, be the way to do that.

Bush thought his job was to make friends, which was a mistake.

Ayep.

I'm a bad man for looking at dat ass in a funeral dress. It does draw teh eye, though.

It's not even subtle.

Nope.....but feel free to help tiny trump be the victim.

What a fuckwad he was.

Well, at least he was less of a fuckwad than zombie Reagan.
You would think that because Bush was a sell out who raised taxes, breaking his "read my lips" no new taxes pledge.

Well, Trump is president now and fighting the good fight against countries that rip US off. While pushing to lower taxes for the country.

It's not even subtle.

They did the same thing with Reagan. They hated his ass when he was president, but when he died, they used that shit to attack Bush.

:laughing0301:

Who do these tards think they're fooling? Other than the useful communist idiots, that is?

What a fuckwad he was.
You poor pathetic deplorable. What was your life compared to Bush's full life, married to the love of his life until death and giving service to his country from the time he was a teen.....................
His service led to NAFTA and other trade deals that hollowed out America's industrial base. Excuse me if I complain a little.

Also, you know nothing about my personal life, so your attacking me on that basis proves you are the ultimate fuckwad retard.

Also, a liberal praising a lifelong marriage proves you are the ultimate hypocrite. You hate and loathe the institution of marriage.

Forum List

Back