If Ukraine borders are so important....

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Why did the Hussein allow Russia to take Crimea in 2014?

How has the world been affected by the takeover of Crimea?

Can any of you pro-war lefties articulate?

Why would Russia taking the Eastern provinces of “Ukraine” affect us any differently than when they took Crimea?

How would you have handled the Crimea crisis?

Would you have sent American troops to die?

How would you have handled the Crimea crisis?

Would you have sent American troops to die?
I think we should allow the people of each province in the former Ukraine decide whether or not to join the new Ukraine government, to become independent, or to join with Russia. You know, that democracy stuff. It’s up to those people, not me.

How has the world been affected by the takeover of Crimea?

Can any of you pro-war lefties articulate?

Why would Russia taking the Eastern provinces of “Ukraine” affect us any differently than when they took Crimea?
The Great Obama did not want to go to war over Crimea

He coordinated crippling sanctions on Russia
Sanctions Trump ignored

Of course not. We would have been oppressing the people that live there. The Ukrainian government didn't have any kind of high ground on this issue. They had a legal claim and that was it. The people that live there think they're Russians and they wanted to reunite with Russia. It's hard to call it an invasion when the Russian speaking locals rolled out a red carpet for the invaders.

US interference in Crimea would have had to be active war against Russia, not proxies fighting on behalf of the big boys.
And the fact that the people of the Crimea were heavily in favour of going with Russia. It was an impossible one to win for America, and really dumb to start the fight. The status quo was a lot better choice than the complete loss of the Crimea.
Also obvious, Russia had no choice due to military assets there.

He coordinated crippling sanctions on Russia
Sanctions Trump ignored
Sanctions President Trump ignored?

President Trump put many sanction on Russia. How dumb are you?

US interference in Crimea would have had to be active war against Russia, not proxies fighting on behalf of the big boys.
And the fact that the people of the Crimea were heavily in favour of going with Russia. It was an impossible one to win for America, and really dumb to start the fight. The status quo was a lot better choice than the complete loss of the Crimea.
Also obvious, Russia had no choice due to military assets there.
Agreed.

So again, why are the Eastern provinces of Ukraine any different now?

Really? What were they? And were they designed to have any negative effect against Russia of any significance?

Agreed.

So again, why are the Eastern provinces of Ukraine any different now?
That's just asking the question on what it's all about.
Russia claims it Nato encroachment on Russia's borders.
The US claims it's to prevent Russia from invading Ukraine..........

Do you think Russia wants to invade Ukraine?

I don't, and so that's what makes it so different in my opinion.

My explanation for 'what it's all about' is that it's to stop Germany from going ahead with the Nordstream pipeline. That is making a commitment to an unspoken alliance with Russia that can't be reversed!

And Germany represents the European nato countries more than any others. Thereby threatening Nato's very existance due to it becoming useless to Europe and only a tool of US aggression.

Really? What were they? And were they designed to have any negative effect against Russia of any significance?
Click the link....it shows all the sanctions he used against Russia.

What were the Hussein’s? Did they make any difference?

Click the link....it shows all the sanctions he used against Russia.

What were the Hussein’s? Did they make any difference?
None of them could have been considered to be significantly damaging to Russia, in Putin's opinion.
Trump is highly favoured by Putin.
Biden is hated by Putin.
There's no point in trying to argue that with me and I'm not going to anyway. RT.com makes if completely obvious every day.
If you don't go there then you should. Nobody can win by staying ignorant of either side's talking points agenda.

None of them could have been considered to be significantly damaging to Russia, in Putin's opinion.
Trump is highly favoured by Putin.
Biden is hated by Putin.
There's no point in trying to argue that with me and I'm not going to anyway. RT.com makes if completely obvious every day.
If you don't go there then you should. Nobody can win by staying ignorant of either side's talking points agenda.
Well imagine that, Putin prefers someone not trying to actively fuck him over for no reason.

The left just can’t stand Putin because he doesn’t buy into their woke nonsense like males can be women. The weird thing is neither do Muslims or the Chinese. But they get a pass because of their skin color or something. The left still can’t articulate why Putin is a “thug” yet Saudis and Chinese are not.

So far not one lefty can articulate why now suddenly Ukraine’s borders and democracy matters for America, when America already helped overthrow its previous government and did nothing to stop Crimea from being annexed by Russia in 2014.

Before he was even President, Trump already had Mike Flynn telling Putin to laugh off Obama’s sanctions

Putin plays chess.
He knows that even the threat of a 'minor incursion' into Ukraine would tie the U.S. into knots!!
He's been right, so far.

Forum List

Back