If Trump Wins By 10 To 15 Million Votes,Will Nancy Pelosi Claim "He Really Didn't Win" ??

The impeached president trump will need zero votes to remain in the white house after this November. But only because he must cancel the election for the safety of the American people to avoid a civil when his followers would revolt when he loses.

Also, if he hasn't declared himself "impeached president for life trump" before November, he will need his Senate majority in place to rubber-stamp his declaration. This is something he will lose should the November elections take place.

Trump hasn't been humbled by impeachment. Instead, he has been emboldened to use all the means of the United States government for his own benefit. And as the months wear on, just think of the increasingly corrupt mischief we’ll be seeing from the impeached president trump.

View attachment 307329

The President doesn't have the power to suspend elections. But your post does tell us that you know you're going to lose. That's why you are making excuses nine months before the election.

well, so far, according to queen pelosi, Trump was never really acquitted, so what happens when he wins in 2020? maybe even with 40 or more states?
Pelosi VS CNN Reporter......"Look, for all we know, up to 100 Million Illegal aliens may have voted for Donald Trump, and thats the only reason he won by 15 Million votes"
{well,,she will say something like that}
:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :iyfyus.jpg:

That will be the toughest problem for this next election: what excuses they can come up with. Let's see, they've already used..........

Gerrymandering
Russian collusion
Voter ID
Long lines at polls
Diebold voting machines
The Supreme Court
Punch card ballots
FBI director
Unfair media coverage time
Republican husbands forcing their wife to vote Republican
No support from the previous President
Third party candidates
Voter suppression
The electoral college

It seems to me they will have to be pretty creative this election if they want to add something new to the list.

Nancy may say that about 20 Million Canadians voted in the election and that we need to stop all of this voter fraud

Trump won't win 40 states and he won't win by 10-15 million votes. I don't think he will even win. In fact free world, trump exists as the greatest president of all time, in the real world trump exists as a man with a 50-60 percent disapproval rating.

Yep, leftards like yourselves have hitched your wagons to the chances of a white faggot commie, a white, old lazy commie, two totalitarian white guys that are millionaires many times over.

"Die-VEEEER-SITY is our strength!"

You are entertaining....stupid, uninformed and ignorant but yet you have that lil "somethin, somethin" that brings on the grins......don't ever change, seriously.

(snicker)

Nancy lives in a fantasy land so of course she'll continue to delude herself and her mindless followers....she actually believes that "Twitter" is the real world. :rofl:

Nancy lives in a fantasy land so of course she'll continue to delude herself and her mindless followers....she actually believes that "Twitter" is the real world. :rofl:

When you have her kind of money, you can live in any land you desire.

well, so far, according to queen pelosi, Trump was never really acquitted, so what happens when he wins in 2020? maybe even with 40 or more states?
Pelosi VS CNN Reporter......"Look, for all we know, up to 100 Million Illegal aliens may have voted for Donald Trump, and thats the only reason he won by 15 Million votes"

That will be the toughest problem for this next election: what excuses they can come up with. Let's see, they've already used..........

Gerrymandering
Russian collusion
Voter ID
Long lines at polls
Diebold voting machines
The Supreme Court
Punch card ballots
FBI director
Third party candidates
Voter suppression
The electoral college

It seems to me they will have to be pretty creative this election if they want to add something new to the list.
nancy needs to give richard nixon a call and discuss the matter

The real question is if Trump loses by 8 million votes will he claim victory and say the election was rigged. That is the most plausible scenario not the OPs bullshit.
Unlike you brain dead Dimwingers, Republicans accept the results of elections.
LOL....That is why Trump started the bogus Election Fraud Committee, Dipshit.

The real question is if Trump loses by 8 million votes will he claim victory and say the election was rigged. That is the most plausible scenario not the OPs bullshit.
Your post has nothing to do with mine.

Go yip at someone else’s ankles, you are no match for me, Simpleton.

My dog is a match for your wit.

So your dog is 10 times smarter than you too?

So your dog is 10 times smarter than you too?
What a lame comeback. Witless to the end.

Gerrymandering
Russian collusion
Voter ID
Long lines at polls
Diebold voting machines
The Supreme Court
Punch card ballots
FBI director
Third party candidates
Voter suppression
The electoral college

nancy needs to give richard nixon a call and discuss the matter

Why not? Hillary used to have discussions with Eleanor Roosevelt, so anything is possible.

If your dog had any sense it would run away.

There will be emergency state legislative sessions to rescind the EV awards rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back