If Trump Really Lost....

We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That way we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.

What issues? There are none. This was probably the most investigated (and certified secure) election ever. What we should be worried are some of the bills being advanced by state Republicans to supress voting and even, in some cases, allow the legislature to overturn the results and instal a candidate they choose, for any reason or no reason.
Ok... I guess next time Russia does it's thing in our elections... Nothing doing. Whatever. Lets not try to make it more secure and verifiable... that's just a stupid thing to do.

I mean WHY wouldn't you want to have the ability to SHOW who won verifiably by several third party observers... Keep in mind... There is NO NEED to have anyone there to verify the count. Republican or Democrat, they have no clue what vote is going through that scanner. That's not an issue anymore with this. Nobody knows who voted for what.

Solves an awful lot of problems.. But... I guess we'll just address this again when you lose whatever election later... And... It was stolen from you instead of them. And then THEY are saying it was a fair election. Lets just keep doing this over and over.. Sure.

Edit: And then I'll have "conservatives" saying much the same thing to me, as I say this once again.

Last edited:
We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That way we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.

What issues? There are none. This was probably the most investigated (and certified secure) election ever. What we should be worried are some of the bills being advanced by state Republicans to supress voting and even, in some cases, allow the legislature to overturn the results and instal a candidate they choose, for any reason or no reason.
Ok... I guess next time Russia does it's thing in our elections... Nothing doing. Whatever. Lets not try to make it more secure and verifiable... that's just a stupid thing to do.

I mean WHY wouldn't you want to have the ability to SHOW who won verifiably by several third party observers... Keep in mind... There is NO NEED to have anyone there to verify the count. Republican or Democrat, they have no clue what vote is going through that scanner. That's not an issue anymore with this. Nobody knows who voted for what.

Solves an awful lot of problems.. But... I guess we'll just address this again when you lose whatever election later... And... It was stolen from you instead of them. And then THEY are saying it was a fair election. Lets just keep doing this over and over.. Sure.

Edit: And then I'll have "conservatives" saying much the same thing to me, as I say this once again.

The investigations into 2016 and 2020 are over. Russia was cited time and again for interfering in our elections. The 2020 investigations re-counts revealed no widespread voter fraud.

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.
Well, we know the election wasn’t rigged, that it was fair, honest, and accurate, and that Trump was voted out of office consistent with the will of the people because Trump’s lawyer said that was the case at Trump’s impeachment trial.

apart from he attempted to do a coup. If that is not an impeachable offense what is??

It was not Trump who rather openly engaged in several blatant acts of fraud and cheating this last election. Nor was it he who spend most of the last four years engaging in various attempts to overthrow the legitimately-elected President, including, now, not one, but two sham impeachments.

What issues? There are none. This was probably the most investigated (and certified secure) election ever. What we should be worried are some of the bills being advanced by state Republicans to supress [sic] voting and even, in some cases, allow the legislature to overturn the results and instal [sic] a candidate they choose, for any reason or no reason.
You have to be down right ignorant to trust people that have lied to you for four years.

Or willfully complicit, which I think is more likely in this case.

apart from he attempted to do a coup. If that is not an impeachable offense what is??

It was not Trump who rather openly engaged in several blatant acts of fraud and cheating this last election. Nor was it he who spend most of the last four years engaging in various attempts to overthrow the legitimately-elected President, including, now, not one, but two sham impeachments.

I realize in the tramp cult you must bribe a foreign country to find crap on your opponent and to attempt to do a coup when you lost an election,

tramp is an enemy of the country of the USA and tramp's cult are as well.

tramp's own lawyer said tramp is a criminal, his words not mine.

Rachel Maddow shares a clip of Donald Trump impeachment defense lawyer Bruce Castor arguing that a president no longer in office cannot be impeached and instead, as a private citizen, should be arrested and prosecuted by the Department of Justice.
Trump lawyer suggests arresting Trump instead of impeachment (msnbc.com)

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.
Well, we know the election wasn’t rigged, that it was fair, honest, and accurate, and that Trump was voted out of office consistent with the will of the people because Trump’s lawyer said that was the case at Trump’s impeachment trial.
We know different. and now we would see parts of this nation totally destroyed. And will have sympathy for those outsiders who attempt it. The levels of protection you have enjoyed from the suckers is over.

Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.
You funny! :auiqs.jpg:
They absolutely, positively believe this stuff.

Trump tells 'em so. Q tells 'em so. Hannity tells 'em so.

The investigations into 2016 and 2020 are over. Russia was cited time and again for interfering in our elections. The 2020 investigations re-counts revealed no widespread voter fraud.
And.... You addressed absolutely nothing in the post you quoted. I'm trying to remove or certainly lessen the need for said investigations. Try again, here you go:

Last edited:
Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.

Trumps own representatives stated in sworn statements that their client lost. That there was no need to impeach because the voters have spoken
I don't care. There was massive fraud.
No there was not.

You cannot post or show any evidence of frasud on a massive scale which would have altered the outcome.

Trunmp lost fair and square and that is a fact

Forum List

Back