If Trump Really Lost....

Correct. We need to add some things to the constitution. The sitting President must work hand-in-glove with the incoming administration under penalty of incarceration once they leave office. The piece of shit Trump caused unimaginable damage by not working with the Biden Administration.
Well... Considering you missed the point of the post...

We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That way we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.
Trump sacrificed a lot to try to make the US better all while the dems, the chinese, and rino swamp chit all over him, his family, and anyone who supported him. It's travesty...they have to destroy trump to discourage any one else who cares about the nation instead of bribes of running.

We should be doing things right now to address the issues of our elections. That way we don't Hillary or Trump, and those who worship either one, don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Odd that we aren't doing that. Perhaps that is by design... Or... Perhaps the people who support either of them are just too stupid.

What issues? There are none. This was probably the most investigated (and certified secure) election ever. What we should be worried are some of the bills being advanced by state Republicans to supress voting and even, in some cases, allow the legislature to overturn the results and instal a candidate they choose, for any reason or no reason.

Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.

Meanwhile back in reality; your blob is 0-2 when getting more votes than Democrats he ran against.
Are you referring to Donald "Grover Cleveland" Trump?

Both of you idiots miss the point that they know Trump won and they got away with fraud this time and they do not want to risk defrauding him again. I say Trump starts his new campaign as soon as he is acquitted.

He will easily garner a 100 million votes by 2024. He can start by telling Americans how Biden's policies are destroying this country. He has so much to work with.

Trumps own representatives stated in sworn statements that their client lost. That there was no need to impeach because the voters have spoken
I don't care. There was massive fraud.
"I don't care." Well, that's certainly true about the Truth, isn't it Skippy?

What issues? There are none. This was probably the most investigated (and certified secure) election ever. What we should be worried are some of the bills being advanced by state Republicans to supress voting and even, in some cases, allow the legislature to overturn the results and instal a candidate they choose, for any reason or no reason.
You have to be down right ignorant to trust people that have lied to you for four years.

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.
Cheery pick an article from an untrustworthy news source. If Americans Knew - Media Bias Fact Check you bothered to read the whole article you would have seen where the women was supposedly shot by an undercover police officer. No she was shot by capitol police office in riot gear. You idiots amaze me Trump lost and I myself thought the impeachment is a waste of time. The Republican party is in serious trouble and Trump will finish ruining it. If they had a secret ballot when voting to acquit or find Trump guilty, he would be found guilty. Spineless Republicans are afraid to upset Trump and his shrinking base.

They know they will have to defraud him again. Another one of the many things that have all but proven fraud.

apart from he attempted to do a coup. If that is not an impeachable offense what is??

When will we see the end of consequences of poor education? One cannot commit a coup d'état against one's self. Donald J. Trump was the Commander-in-Chief. That means he was already in power. I mean, what do you suppose he tried to do? Have himself assassinated? Where do you people come from? Where on earth do you get your ideas? Read a damn book—or fifty. Please.
ever heard of ferdinand marcos, twat face?

Freedom News? Only the BEST sources for you loons!! :lol:

Freedom News - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Fake News - Not Credible - Conservative
Freedom News - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Freedom.News an extreme right biased tin foil hat conspiracy website that also promotes pseudoscience. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

Cheery pick an article from an untrustworthy news source. If Americans Knew - Media Bias Fact Check you bothered to read the whole article you would have seen where the women was supposedly shot by an undercover police officer. No she was shot by capitol police office in riot gear. You idiots amaze me Trump lost and I myself thought the impeachment is a waste of time. The Republican party is in serious trouble and Trump will finish ruining it. If they had a secret ballot when voting to acquit or find Trump guilty, he would be found guilty. Spineless Republicans are afraid to upset Trump and his shrinking base.
His base is not shrinking theirs is. Republicans are solidly behind Trump and his policies that improved every American's life.

Freedom News - Conspiracy - Right Bias - Fake News - Not Credible - Conservative

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate Freedom.News an extreme right biased tin foil hat conspiracy website that also promotes pseudoscience. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.
Fact checkers are no more credible than you. Last time I checked you had 0 credibility.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Fact checkers are no more credible than you. Last time I checked you had 0 credibility.

Stick with your LOON sources. They fit! :)

Correct. We need to add some things to the constitution. The sitting President must work hand-in-glove with the incoming administration under penalty of incarceration once they leave office. The piece of shit Trump caused unimaginable damage by not working with the Biden Administration.
Well... Considering you missed the point of the post...

Your point doesn't exist. There was no sizable fraud in the election.

You know the stats...you just refuse to acknowledge them.
  • No arrests for voter fraud
  • No court actions on voter fraud
  • Multiple re-counts verified the results
  • The AG of the US said there was no sizable fraud
  • Republican governors signed off and certified on the elections
  • 8,000 or so losers on Election Day...only one is bitching that they were cheated
And, of course, you can't explain why the states that supposedly had massive cheating...
Sent 20 or so Republicans to Washington
Didn't swing the races for two Democratic Party Senators.

You said you don't trust the government....
Gee...tell us who you want to do these investigations...

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
We have seen you are not a fan of facts, true.

Meanwhile back in reality; your blob is 0-2 when getting more votes than Democrats he ran against.
Are you referring to Donald "Grover Cleveland" Trump?

I'm referring to your blob who is 0-2. Nothing can be better for the Democratic Party than having the blob remaining active in GOP politics.

Trumps own representatives stated in sworn statements that their client lost. That there was no need to impeach because the voters have spoken
I don't care. There was massive fraud.

There was no fraud...You are just pitiful. Trump lost by a wide margin because he's an incompetent loser... and YOU want to overthrow the government. Trump has been a loser all his life.. He goes into a venture grandiose and half-assed Then he loses interest and gets snarly. He's not much of a man. Are you a Fascist?

His base is not shrinking theirs is. Republicans are solidly behind Trump and his policies that improved every American's life.
You speak of what you are completely ignorant of, show me that the republican party is growing which of course includes his base of loons like you. I just want factual proven numbers not off the top off yuor delusional head.

You speak of what you are completely ignorant of, show me that the republican party is growing which of course includes his base of loons like you. I just want factual proven numbers not off the top off yuor delusional head.
No.

You said you don't trust the government....
Gee...tell us who you want to do these investigations...
Mmm... You seem to be making an argument that I'm not. I'll post it AGAIN.

Forum List

Back