If Trump is leaving office, his best going away gift could be to hit China...hard....by protecting U.S economic interests

If I am Trump, I put forward some hard hitting E.O's with teeth that protect the U.S economy from Chinas influence/pillaging. It would not only make it very politically difficult for the incoming administration to alter them, it would also surely get support from those loyal patriots (not the bad apples) with their asses on the line in this battle (FBI, CIA, NSA).

I'm not talking about a full withdrawal from China, the global supply chain doesn't move that fast. However, he should consider making tariffs difficult to lift and strong sanctions to particular companies (he has done some of this already against military-linked Chinese companies) and hold local businesses and individuals legally accountable for violating the sanctions.

Furthermore, if he or any of his family were to run again, the clear and obvious sweet spot of support would be for standing up for American Interests vs. China. He would definitely get some support from other vulnerable nations that are currently U.S allies, but might have to alter their course if America doesn't take the communist threat more seriously.

You're nuts.
........yes--we know you lefties HATE America...why would we want a POTUS to protect America and her interests!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
DUH
just let China/etc fk America over--REAL smart

Ah yes, the sheep bleats the current Republican litany of hate and lies. Barrack Obama spent 8 years saving the US economy from collapse, and rebuilding American jobs and GDP, because he hates America.

Donald Trump crashed your economy, killing 350,000 Americans, and handing world leadership in trade and foreign investment to the Chinese, destroying mid-Western Farmers and all of your trade deals because he just loves the USA so much more than any Democrat.
of course you are babbling shit--here's my PROOF
goddamn America

AND:

......blacks hate America---if you don't see that from the crap in the last few years, you are not too smart

If I am Trump, I put forward some hard hitting E.O's with teeth that protect the U.S economy from Chinas influence/pillaging. It would not only make it very politically difficult for the incoming administration to alter them, it would also surely get support from those loyal patriots (not the bad apples) with their asses on the line in this battle (FBI, CIA, NSA).

I'm not talking about a full withdrawal from China, the global supply chain doesn't move that fast. However, he should consider making tariffs difficult to lift and strong sanctions to particular companies (he has done some of this already against military-linked Chinese companies) and hold local businesses and individuals legally accountable for violating the sanctions.

Furthermore, if he or any of his family were to run again, the clear and obvious sweet spot of support would be for standing up for American Interests vs. China. He would definitely get some support from other vulnerable nations that are currently U.S allies, but might have to alter their course if America doesn't take the communist threat more seriously.

You're nuts.
........yes--we know you lefties HATE America...why would we want a POTUS to protect America and her interests!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
DUH
just let China/etc fk America over--REAL smart

Ah yes, the sheep bleats the current Republican litany of hate and lies. Barrack Obama spent 8 years saving the US economy from collapse, and rebuilding American jobs and GDP, because he hates America.

Donald Trump crashed your economy, killing 350,000 Americans, and handing world leadership in trade and foreign investment to the Chinese, destroying mid-Western Farmers and all of your trade deals because he just loves the USA so much more than any Democrat.
.....doesn't matter if he helped the economy--that' doesn't mean he doesn't hate America/etc
and he's a racist cop hater--which I've linked many times before

Best that President Trump, by executive order, implement every promise made by Xiden/Xarris. Every one.

Then let the "new" government figure out how to get out from under their own shit without choking on it.

If tariffs don’t work, how much can people themselves boycott on American soil? When will Americans oppose the low quality and claim the psychological self-esteem of producing something on their own? Their own meals is a good start, because the extreme masculine violence of the Chinese virus evolved from culinary promiscuity. Boycott Chinese food and Chinese fentanyl.

The tariffs aren't working because there are no American companies manufacturing clothing in the USA, other than Levi's and Carter/Osh Gosh. That isn't just true of the USA. Roots, the iconic Canadian clothing company only manufactures its signature varsity jackets in Canada. The rest of their line of weekend and athletic wear is made in Asia. The company President said that it was no longer possible to make clothing in North America. European clothing companies are doing the same. H&M, the Swedish company that is the world's leading retailer of stylish designs manufactures in Asia too.

Chinese knock-offs exist because shoe and clothing companies ship all of their patterns, designs and proprietary information to the manufacturers. If you're going to outsource your manufacturing to liars and thieves, who have no morals or business ethics at all, don't be surprised that they steal from you. As Trump often says - you knew he was a snake before you elected him President.

If tariffs don’t work, how much can people themselves boycott on American soil? When will Americans oppose the low quality and claim the psychological self-esteem of producing something on their own? Their own meals is a good start, because the extreme masculine violence of the Chinese virus evolved from culinary promiscuity. Boycott Chinese food and Chinese fentanyl.

The tariffs aren't working because there are no American companies manufacturing clothing in the USA, other than Levi's and Carter/Osh Gosh. That isn't just true of the USA. Roots, the iconic Canadian clothing company only manufactures its signature varsity jackets in Canada. The rest of their line of weekend and athletic wear is made in Asia. The company President said that it was no longer possible to make clothing in North America. European clothing companies are doing the same. H&M, the Swedish company that is the world's leading retailer of stylish designs manufactures in Asia too.

Chinese knock-offs exist because shoe and clothing companies ship all of their patterns, designs and proprietary information to the manufacturers. If you're going to outsource your manufacturing to liars and thieves, who have no morals or business ethics at all, don't be surprised that they steal from you. As Trump often says - you knew he was a snake before you elected him President.
The best explanation yet about how the USA gave it away. Probably too late to change since all the factories now gone along with those people who had the manufacturing skills, no?

Biden will cancel most of Trump's EOs as soon as he takes office just as Trump cancelled Obama's. In fact, the only thing Biden can not change is laws passed by congress. Biden will be able to restore environmental, immigration, and trade regulations which Trump has set aside, as well as establishing foreign policy that will restore America to a position of world leadership. He'll probably need to disinfect the White House to make it safe.

Forum List

Back