If Trump can't be "indicted," does THAT mean he is innocent?

How stupid are you? Do you even have clue what a grand jury does???

They don't convict any one, they just recommend ..

Where the fuck did I bring up GRAND JURY and CONVICTION???

Find someone that can read and comprehend and ask for immediate help.......LOL

That's what your OP is all about you needle dick, grow a brain will ya?

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.
How can you indict God, troll?

Just how stupid are you exactly? I keep asking but you seem to go deeper down the rabbit hole.

My post had relevance and context, you stupid nonsense is just a picture of someone else crying. Do you even understand what the discussion was about regard?

Of course you don’t.
wrong post?

Quite! Apparently. How the hell did that happen? And I can’t delete it now. My apologies.

Strzok is also the documented Pro-Hillary Trump-Hating FBI Agent who changed the FBI's final report on the Hillary investigation, eliminating the verbiage where the words 'Criminal Negligence' was used, which would have assured her indictment since those words are right out of the law she broke. Strzok also protected Abedin and Mills - Hillary's aides, as documented as well, from Indictment for Lying to the FBI, the same charge he filed against Flynn even though, as Comey stated, none of his agents believed Flynn lied to them during questioning....

Link for this assload of crap :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:
I am going to NOT give them to you...again....for at least the 5th time. You snowflakes have the memories of a gold fish and should probably start writing these down. Of course the truth is there is nothing wrong with your memories. Asking for the same links over and over again, playing 'stupid', is an often-seen / well-known tactic.

Translation: I made it up - so get over it.

Strzok is also the documented Pro-Hillary Trump-Hating FBI Agent who changed the FBI's final report on the Hillary investigation, eliminating the verbiage where the words 'Criminal Negligence' was used, which would have assured her indictment since those words are right out of the law she broke. Strzok also protected Abedin and Mills - Hillary's aides, as documented as well, from Indictment for Lying to the FBI, the same charge he filed against Flynn even though, as Comey stated, none of his agents believed Flynn lied to them during questioning....

google it
here is one link

FBI agents’ texts reveal disgusting hypocrisy

now quit pretending you don't know who those people are or what their emails/texts said.

That doesn't say anything particularly close to Easy's claims.

Two bad apples - Mueller tossed them in the compost bin ...

The End

The question posed by the thread's title seems to be Giuliani's main "defense" of Trump.....

The first question as to whether a sitting president can or cannot be indicted is one that, eventually, the SCOTUS must resolve....

But much more important, is a sitting president cannot be indicted, all that means is that he or she is ABOVE the law....and not that he or she is innocent.
This President can't be indicted because there is zero evidence...claiming that he can't be indicted is just a way to cover up the fact there is no evidence...not even a good try...the good news is there is always tomorrow and a new story

This President can't be indicted because there is zero evidence...claiming that he can't be indicted is just a way to cover up the fact there is no evidence...not even a good try...the good news is there is always tomorrow and a new story

".....and Hannity will be right back after these commercials....."

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty... and yes, I'm sorry to break it to you, even Donald Trump.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty... and yes, I'm sorry to break it to you, even Donald Trump.

Moron.......an indictment does NOT mean that someone has been proven guilty......An indictment simply means that there WILL BE a trial where innocence or guilt is proven.

Why is Trump exempt of the same procedure that everyone else must face?.

I am going to NOT give them to you...again....for at least the 5th time. You snowflakes have the memories of a gold fish and should probably start writing these down. Of course the truth is there is nothing wrong with your memories. Asking for the same links over and over again, playing 'stupid', is an often-seen / well-known tactic.

Post 49, I did it for you. Try not to be lazy, it's really easy to find this stuff.

And you know about the Strzok Page texts....you're just a dishonest fucktard.

You are right. Clinton wasn't innocent

Post 49, I did it for you. Try not to be lazy, it's really easy to find this stuff.

Yes I knew about the texts - but what do the text have to do with these ridiculous claims?

Moron.......an indictment does NOT mean that someone has been proven guilty......An indictment simply means that there WILL BE a trial where innocence or guilt is proven.

Hey, shit-for-brains, YOU are the one that posed the question "If Trump can't be indicted, does THAT mean he is innocent?"

Do try and keep up with your own threads.

If Trump can't be "indicted," does THAT mean he is innocent?

he gets his in 2020 as soon as he loses the election .

Yes I knew about the texts - but what do the text have to do with these ridiculous claims?

"Yes I knew about the texts...'

BUSTED! Tactic - playing stupid and asking for the same links over and over again - exposed.

'Nuff Said!

About time I you learned from me on what a grand jury is and what indictment means

To answer your second question, read the constitution and separation of powers., the supreme court will have to clarify can a sitting president be indicted for criminal charges , they can for civil, see Bill clinton

Which claims?
Did you read the texts? what do they say?

Forum List

Back