IF the shoe was on the other foot

For what, forgetting about security briefings and scrubbing her hard drives to destroy evidence? No.

I bitch when I think what is happening is wrong.

And don't play that false equivalency game. Nothing I have seen in my life rises to the level of attempting to overturn a presidential election. I didn't like the Garland thing as I saw it undermining our system of government. This is the same, but arguably worse.
If you were against bashing hillary for 25 years you are the exception to the rule

Never believed a word she said. If I was abnormal in that she'd be sitting in the White House.

Hell, I didn't support Trump, thought he was an uncouth prick, but he won. Period. My problem is with those that refuse to accept that to the point of trying to overturn it, and those that carry the water for that reprehensible action, because I see it as undermining our system of government..

From the Mueller report:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment.” UNABLE the prick is guilty as sin

I gotta go with 'so what' on that one.
Another patriot lol lol

For what, forgetting about security briefings and scrubbing her hard drives to destroy evidence? No.

And don't play that false equivalency game. Nothing I have seen in my life rises to the level of attempting to overturn a presidential election. I didn't like the Garland thing as I saw it undermining our system of government. This is the same, but arguably worse.
If you were against bashing hillary for 25 years you are the exception to the rule

Never believed a word she said. If I was abnormal in that she'd be sitting in the White House.

Hell, I didn't support Trump, thought he was an uncouth prick, but he won. Period. My problem is with those that refuse to accept that to the point of trying to overturn it, and those that carry the water for that reprehensible action, because I see it as undermining our system of government..

From the Mueller report:

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. We are unable to reach such a judgment.” UNABLE the prick is guilty as sin

Another patriot lol lol

It is 'so what', because it says nothing. Clearly it has not risen to the standard of proof. That matters I would think when we're talking about deposing the president of the United States.

I know it doesn't to you 'patriots' though, cause you don't like him.

Lol indeed.

Good on you Were you bitching about the 25 years republicans went after Hillary too?

Why not try to overturn a putin supporting ah like trump?

Because he won the election. Obfuscation cannot change that simple fact.

Dislike him, hate him, protest him, vote him out of office. I'm fine with all of that.

This bunked up nonsense to attempt to pin some crap on him to toss him I am not ok with, nor will I ever be.
I agree with most of what you say that you're fine with Where we differ I as a NY guy know he has always been a pos a con man who will steal your eye teeth if you open your mouth This is not crap they are trying to pin on him He's a liar who gets others to lie for him and take the falls

From the Mueller report:

Another patriot lol lol

From the Mueller report:

Another patriot lol lol

It is 'so what', because it says nothing. Clearly it has not risen to the standard of proof. That matters I would think when we're talking about deposing the president of the United States.

I know it doesn't to you 'patriots' though, cause you don't like him.

Lol indeed.
The hell with impeaching Get him out of there in 2020 so he won't bypass the statute of limitations that could hang his dirty ass

Dislike him, hate him, protest him, vote him out of office. I'm fine with all of that.

This bunked up nonsense to attempt to pin some crap on him to toss him I am not ok with, nor will I ever be.
I agree with most of what you say that you're fine with Where we differ I as a NY guy know he has always been a pos a con man who will steal your eye teeth if you open your mouth This is not crap they are trying to pin on him He's a liar who gets others to lie for him and take the falls

I don't doubt that he lies like a rug. Gotta prove some pretty serious stuff, though, to kick a duly elected president from office.

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

If I'm ever in a market to sell a bridge, you'll be the first person I call.

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

So you say you never delete emails

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

it doesn't matter if your a civilian or an employee

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping
Ever hear of a thing called "The Freedom of Information Act" as part of the act all electronic communications are to be archive and sent to the government repository. So yes she was under obligation to keep any and all communication.

The fact that she had classified information on any nonsecured computer and that people without proper clearance had access to any of that information was a violation in itself.

The FOIA applies only to federal agencies and does not create a right of access to records held by Congress, the courts, or by state or local government agencies.
Doesn't apply

The issue with Hillary is stuff that is classified information.She said that she did not use her personal server for items that were MARKED classified.

When the FBI got a hold of her emails they redacted parts which does indicated that there was some classification concerns

yet that does no tell anyone as to whether they were classified at the time she had them or why they were redacted.

Kind of plays into the current situation with the redacted Mueller report. You might need to see the material redacted to know if it is of any importance

Last edited:

I don't doubt that he lies like a rug. Gotta prove some pretty serious stuff, though, to kick a duly elected president from office.
Can never kick him from office Just make sure he's not re elected so he faces a judge and jury without the statute of limitations on his side

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?
Would you rise up to protect her like you have this pos of yours?

Man, is your head truly that far up your ass? What Trump is ACCUSED of is like a molehill to the MOUNTAIN of crimes Hillary is known to have done. And the worst of it all, she set Trump for this and still remains free, not even being investigated, after slipping out of criminal charges all her life, probably because of dumbasses like you.

Sbp02zq.jpg
comic demos2.jpg

The only difference between Trump, Hillary and Obama is the DEPTHS to which they have tried to get Trump from Day One compared to the LENGTHS they've gone to write off and protect Hilbot and Barry.

THE REALLY SAD PART IN ALL OF THIS is how can anyone at this point believe or take seriously ANYTHING the democrats say? Since the day Trump took office, the Left have shown their absolute bias, hate and intentions on their sleeve and their insistence that they would not stop until they tried to impeach Trump. Am I to believe now that they are being factual, objective and unbiased about ANY of this affair?

republican bs patriots ,,where would you be if Hillary pulled the same shit your scumbags have pulled?

So what did they do? Come on child, give some specifics.

They bashed hillary for 25 years while they give this real scumbag a pass and child??? are you fn kidding me?

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

Poor thing, it's not illegal to talk to a Russian.

Man, is your head truly that far up your ass? What Trump is ACCUSED of is like a molehill to the MOUNTAIN of crimes Hillary is known to have done. And the worst of it all, she set Trump for this and still remains free, not even being investigated, after slipping out of criminal charges all her life, probably because of dumbasses like you.

View attachment 256819 View attachment 256820

The only difference between Trump, Hillary and Obama is the DEPTHS to which they have tried to get Trump from Day One compared to the LENGTHS they've gone to write off and protect Hilbot and Barry.

THE REALLY SAD PART IN ALL OF THIS is how can anyone at this point believe or take seriously ANYTHING the democrats say? Since the day Trump took office, the Left have shown their absolute bias, hate and intentions on their sleeve and their insistence that they would not stop until they tried to impeach Trump. Am I to believe now that they are being factual, objective and unbiased about ANY of this affair?
You've had 25 years to pin hillary with any of your outright bullshit and she's still standing Either you republicans are Assholes incompetent or both

The hillary actually destroyed emails, phones, computers etc. We don't have to imagine anything, eddie.
And your pos lied, got others to lie for him and had 15 or so connect with Russia in one way or another WTF is wrong with you guys ? You can't smell the crap this con man is dealing?

Poor thing, it's not illegal to talk to a Russian.

15 or 16 in trumps camp talking to Russians ? Surely you aren't such a moron that you can't add 1+1

The FBI never said she destroyed emails, in the normal course of business email are destroyed to make room for new ones

My ten year old Mac can hold a billion e-mails and still have plenty of room for anything else I need it for.

well the fact remains that if you send it to the trash bin, the data will eventually be written over

if it is important people may keep an email but most will send it to the trash bin besides keeping email is a security risk if and when your computer is hacked

She was under no obligation to keep emails that she deemed not worthy of keeping

Yes she was, by the US Congress.

You use your own server because internet emails and government emails keep copies of everything. She didn't just delete her emails, she had the server bleach bitted, and the FBI still found parts of classified emails on it.

As for a security risk, Hillary's server had the very minimum security. She didn't delete them for security reasons. She deleted them because of incriminating evidence against her and perhaps her cabal.

well if you say that it was bleach bitted then I am not going to argue that but it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

So as it was her private server she could bleach it, which is a good security precaution because data can still be retrieved by the bad guys even if you thing that it has been deleted.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul just as Mueller say that collusion could not be proven.

So what did they do? Come on child, give some specifics.

They bashed hillary for 25 years while they give this real scumbag a pass and child??? are you fn kidding me?

Who is "they" child?

Since you asked ,,,republican ah's in the senate and house spending 100's of millions on a wild goose chase

Yes she was, by the US Congress.

You use your own server because internet emails and government emails keep copies of everything. She didn't just delete her emails, she had the server bleach bitted, and the FBI still found parts of classified emails on it.

As for a security risk, Hillary's server had the very minimum security. She didn't delete them for security reasons. She deleted them because of incriminating evidence against her and perhaps her cabal.

well if you say that it was bleach bitted then I am not going to argue that but it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

So as it was her private server she could bleach it, which is a good security precaution because data can still be retrieved by the bad guys even if you thing that it has been deleted.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul just as Mueller say that collusion could not be proven.

it is still her personal server and she said that information MARKED classified material was not used on her private server

She lied.

The FBI looked at it and said no harm no foul

Comey lied.

Can never kick him from office Just make sure he's not re elected so he faces a judge and jury without the statute of limitations on his side

If it is legal, fine, but if an investigation into the roots of this finds rot and corruption, abuse of power and breaking of the law I will expect you to support the prosecution of those responsible for this....

Forum List

Back