If the RINOs go along with impeaching Trump, we need a third party.

No third party .Here in Texas --we are talking about seceding from the Union and becoming The Republic of Texas--once again and having a Conservative President.
Do that and all American industries leave, your military posts are cllosed, you get no federal dollars for anything and you are surrounded by America.

Texas tried its hand at being an independent country.

It was a disaster. They sent delegations, hat in hand, begging the US government to take them in. It took YEARS for Texas to convince the US to allow them to join.

WIth the US having to adopt the crippling debt of the failed country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.
The GOP has shown it's true colors for the past 4 years. Where the fuck have you been? DJT has been spitting in the face of "half of America" the whole time. You and his acolytes. And now he's taking your little 20 dollar donations to the bank for his PAC. Suckers.

• Love
No third party .Here in Texas --we are talking about seceding from the Union and becoming The Republic of Texas--once again and having a Conservative President.
Do that and all American industries leave, your military posts are cllosed, you get no federal dollars for anything and you are surrounded by America.

Texas tried its hand at being an independent country.

It was a disaster. They sent delegations, hat in hand, begging the US government to take them in. It took YEARS for Texas to convince the US to allow them to join.

WIth the US having to adopt the crippling debt of the failed country.
Damn! I need to read up on some more history.

• Funny
Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.

The Congress is in Recess until January 19, it will not happen.

The Tea-baggers couldn't get their third party off the ground, so it's doubtful the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs will do any better.

They don't understand U.S. politics, or the duty candidates owe to major political contributors. It's not about patriotism. It's not about the Constitution. It's about money, who controls it, and keeping in the right hands.

If any of you RWNJs think you can beat that system, you're bigger idiots than even trump knew you were five years ago.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Great idea. Split up the GOP in 2 parties, and the Liberals will win every election. Go ahead....make my day!! :laughing0301:

• Thanks
What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

That's a thoroughly nihilistic view shared by many conservatives.

But why would anyone put a soul with that mindset in charge? It would be like hiring a babysitter who looks you in the eye and tells you that your kid is fucked and they can't see how they could be saved.

You're literally demonstrating why conservative leadership is an awful idea.

Lemme splain it for you leftardz.

The REASON for why this country is fucked is because of fucking leftardz like YOU and the fucktardz that fucking tardz like you tend to vote for.

From abortion on demand to the undermining of the basic family ideal to the destroying of the nations history and monuments to the celebration of and embracing of virtually every perversion imaginable to the drug and gang cultures that take over the fucking cities YOUR BRAND OF GOVERNMENT has destroyed to your declared war on people's Gun rights and people's freedom to choose whether they want to sell a cake to a gay couple or not...

YOU are the cancer that is killing this country.

YOU are one of the reasons that this country is fucked.

Do it. Start a 3rd party.
Indeed,there are too many RINO warmongers in office such as the bush’s,Romney’s,McConnell’s etc etc that the Republican Party needs to be trashed same as the demorat party does.this corrupt two party system has never worked,never will,time to purge them both and get a third party consisting of citizens.

What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

But why would anyone put a soul with that mindset in charge? It would be like hiring a babysitter who looks you in the eye and tells you that your kid is fucked and they can't see how they could be saved.

The REASON for why this country is fucked is because of fucking leftardz like YOU and the fucktardz that fucking tardz like you tend to vote for.

From abortion on demand to the undermining of the basic family ideal to the destroying of the nations history and monuments to the celebration of and embracing of virtually every perversion imaginable to the drug and gang cultures that take over the fucking cities YOUR BRAND OF GOVERNMENT has destroyed to your declared war on people's Gun rights and people's freedom to choose whether they want to sell a cake to a gay couple or not...

Wrong. We are here because you idiots voted for trump. None of the shit you say is true.

Don’t worry it has zero chance of passing the senate

Congress is in Recess until January 21

No way will they be able to impeach over something Trump didn't do.
Except trump did this.

I have been waiting for three days for a specific lets attack the Capital building statement from Trump, so far ZERO. You are latest Trump hater to fail to make the case.

:cuckoo:

This country is fucked.

Wrong. We are here because you idiots voted for trump. None of the shit you say is true.

Go fuck yourself, you little punk.

/Ignored

This country is fucked.

Same here. We are no longer swirling around the toilet bowl. The Country has entered the sewage system.

.02.jpg

Except trump did this.

I have been waiting for three days for a specific lets attack the Capital building statement from Trump, so far ZERO. You are latest Trump hater to fail to make the case.

Spare me. He told them to march to the capital.

Except trump did this.

Spare me. He told them to march to the capital.

Still nothing.

:laugh:

/——/ A third party will only insure democRATs will never lose another election ever. We need to Send the RINOs packing and take back the GOP. Besides we already have a third party, the Conservative line.

Forum List

Back