If the RINOs go along with impeaching Trump, we need a third party.

What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

That's a thoroughly nihilistic view shared by many conservatives.

But why would anyone put a soul with that mindset in charge? It would be like hiring a babysitter who looks you in the eye and tells you that your kid is fucked and they can't see how they could be saved.

You're literally demonstrating why conservative leadership is an awful idea.

Lemme splain it for you leftardz.

The REASON for why this country is fucked is because of fucking leftardz like YOU and the fucktardz that fucking tardz like you tend to vote for.

From abortion on demand to the undermining of the basic family ideal to the destroying of the nations history and monuments to the celebration of and embracing of virtually every perversion imaginable to the drug and gang cultures that take over the fucking cities YOUR BRAND OF GOVERNMENT has destroyed to your declared war on people's Gun rights and people's freedom to choose whether they want to sell a cake to a gay couple or not...

YOU are the cancer that is killing this country.

YOU are one of the reasons that this country is fucked.
Wrong. We are here because you idiots voted for trump. None of the shit you say is true.

Go fuck yourself, you little punk.

/Ignored
Ooh, the white chump put me on ignore because he can't face the truth. I guess that means I gotta log off USMB, because I care soooooo much for what he has to say.

Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.
Don’t worry it has zero chance of passing the senate

Congress is in Recess until January 21

No way will they be able to impeach over something Trump didn't do.
Except trump did this.

I have been waiting for three days for a specific lets attack the Capital building statement from Trump, so far ZERO. You are latest Trump hater to fail to make the case.

:cuckoo:
Spare me. He told them to march to the capital.

Still nothing.

:laugh:
You heard and the rest of the nation heard him.

Any attempt to impeach Trump at this point is nothing more than a symbolic spit in the face of half of America. If the GOP gets behind it, they show their true colors.
And maybe that half needs to be spit on because more than half voted against trump and in a democracy the majority wins. Trump broke the law. At minimum he should be impeached. So form your third party.
/——/ How many times do you dolts have to be told we are not a democracy (mob rule) we are a Republic?

Except trump did this.

I have been waiting for three days for a specific lets attack the Capital building statement from Trump, so far ZERO. You are latest Trump hater to fail to make the case.

Still nothing.

Still nothing.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

/——/ Libtards fear a giant Trump rally in DC on Inauguration Day. Imagine 100,000 Trump supports with air horns and flags on Pennsylvania Ave while Dementia Joe mumbles through the oath of office.

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

/——/ Libtards fear a giant Trump rally in DC on Inauguration Day. Imagine 100,000 Trump supports with air horns and flags on Pennsylvania Ave while Dementia Joe mumbles through the oath of office.

They're still afraid of Trump. Thus, another impeachment folly pursued.

What kind of party would any part of a country as divided as ours, with a 23 TRILLION dollar debt to manage on top of it?

This country is fucked.

I don't see it ever getting any better from here on out. And I am trying hard to imagine how it could be done.

That's a thoroughly nihilistic view shared by many conservatives.

But why would anyone put a soul with that mindset in charge? It would be like hiring a babysitter who looks you in the eye and tells you that your kid is fucked and they can't see how they could be saved.

You're literally demonstrating why conservative leadership is an awful idea.

Lemme splain it for you leftardz.

The REASON for why this country is fucked is because of fucking leftardz like YOU and the fucktardz that fucking tardz like you tend to vote for.

From abortion on demand to the undermining of the basic family ideal to the destroying of the nations history and monuments to the celebration of and embracing of virtually every perversion imaginable to the drug and gang cultures that take over the fucking cities YOUR BRAND OF GOVERNMENT has destroyed to your declared war on people's Gun rights and people's freedom to choose whether they want to sell a cake to a gay couple or not...

YOU are the cancer that is killing this country.

YOU are one of the reasons that this country is fucked.
Wrong. We are here because you idiots voted for trump. None of the shit you say is true.

Go fuck yourself, you little punk.

/Ignored
Ooh, the white chump put me on ignore because he can't face the truth. I guess that means I gotta log off USMB, because I care soooooo much for what he has to say.
Who's white chump? Wait, let me guess. Another Mod?

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

Trump wanted a better-looking group of seditious coup plotters.
Donald Trump doesn’t care about the destruction of democracy, in fact, he favors it. The only thing that truly disgusted him was that his supporters didn’t look good on television.

Trump Is Upset Because His Rioters Looked Low Class On TV

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

Donald Trump doesn’t care about the destruction of democracy, in fact, he favors it. The only thing that truly disgusted him was that his supporters didn’t look good on television.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm sure you will. DJT is upset because it was a bunch of pipe bomb toting, Red Neck Crackers that came out to overturn a Free and Fair election?

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which I'm sure you will. DJT is upset because it was a bunch of pipe bomb toting, Red Neck Crackers that came out to overturn a Free and Fair election?

He hasn't said anything about that or the cop that was killed with the fire extinguisher.. just that they aren't well dressed.

We can't depend on anybody in government to protect our Liberties. Not the Executive Branch, not the Legislative Branch and not the Judicial Branch.

At the end of the day they have no concept of Liberty that isn't based upon their own self interest.

The members of Congress all know they must bend the knee to their new masters and are throwing Patriots under the bus.

We can't depend on anybody in government to protect our Liberties. Not the Executive Branch, not the Legislative Branch and not the Judicial Branch.

At the end of the day they have no concept of Liberty that isn't based upon their own self interest.

The members of Congress all know they must bend the knee to their new masters and are throwing Patriots under the bus.

Trump has never read the Constitution nor does he care about the Courts. He's out for revenge now. That's what Trump always does when he loses.

The editorial boards of multiple media outlets across the country this week published damning columns demanding the departure of the president following his incitement of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Capital Gazette, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer and USA Today all condemned Trump’s role in the deadly and shocking scenes that took place in Washington.

Even the conservative Wall Street Journal said it would “be best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.”

Trump has never read the Constitution nor does he care about the Courts. He's out for revenge now. That's what Trump always does when he loses.

The editorial boards of multiple media outlets across the country this week published damning columns demanding the departure of the president following his incitement of the violent mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

The Washington Post, Houston Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Capital Gazette, Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer and USA Today all condemned Trump’s role in the deadly and shocking scenes that took place in Washington.

Even the conservative Wall Street Journal said it would “be best for everyone, himself included, if he goes away quietly.”

These are the same jackasses that have Trump Derangement Syndrome and think this clown China Joe is going to look after America's interest.

They are the traitors to America.

These are the same jackasses that have Trump Derangement Syndrome and think this clown China Joe is going to look after America's interest.

What liberties have you been deprived of?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

If you look at the filthy Democrat platform it deprives all Americans of their basic Liberties but recently I have been deprived of free speech by the Left and the Liberty of legitimately choosing the President of the US because of Democrat voter fraud. Right to keep and bear arms has already made it to a Democrat Congress bill.

Fuck the Democrats, the scum of America.

Seeing the population is over 330 million people and only 70+ million people voted for Trump mean that it is not half of America that is getting it face spitted on but the minority of America is being told that your choice has to go!

I for one support Impeachment as long as no blood will spill and why I want Impeachment is because I do not want Trump running for office ever again!

The man is a danger to society and those that voted for him and did what they did in D.C. are cult followers and not stable mind people!

As for a third party choice you have a shitload of them that you can select, so pick one for once and stop jabbering about it!

• Love
Reactions: IM2

If you look at the filthy Democrat platform it deprives all Americans of their basic Liberties but recently I have been deprived of free speech by the Left and the Liberty of legitimately choosing the President of the US because of Democrat voter fraud. Right to keep and bear arms has already made it to a Democrat Congress bill.

Fuck the Democrats, the scum of America.

Republican Governors in Arizona and Georgia disagree with you on the voter fraud part, and your Freedom of Speech has always had limits and no you can not spew whatever you want on platforms like Twitter and Facebook and then scream Freedom of Speech.

Also your Right to Bear arms has yet to be taken away... What type of Firearm you should be allowed is another question...

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

He hasn't said anything about that or the cop that was killed with the fire extinguisher.. just that they aren't well dressed.
/——/ Libtards shut down his social media then complain he doesn’t speak out.

Except trump did this.

Still nothing.

/——/ Libtards shut down his social media then complain he doesn’t speak out.

Trump has had two months to quell violence. He's out for revenge against the country. That's what Trump does every time he fails.. Look at his track record back to the 1980s.

Forum List

Back