If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

So mail it in a month early. Allow for early voting 90 days in advance. That gives people plenty of time. Counting mail votes AFTER the physical election creates poor optics.
Early voting can also mean an uninformed electorate. The last presidential debate is around October 25th. So anybody mailing before that, is voting based on early debate performance only.

I would want people to be as informed as possible before voting.

Early voting can also mean an uninformed electorate. The last presidential debate is around October 25th. So anybody mailing before that, is voting based on early debate performance only.

I would want people to be as informed as possible before voting.
Yet many still submitted their ballots way before hand. Debates don’t change very many minds and if you’re so concerned then vote in person.

So mail it in a month early. Allow for early voting 90 days in advance. That gives people plenty of time. Counting mail votes AFTER the physical election creates poor optics.
90 days in advance of an election, the primary candidates haven't even been chosen. Voting that early would be a really dumb idea.

Actually you go every two years. The four years period is only for the initial registration of a new vehicle. After that it's every two years.

YMMV

4 years

I see you don't know the difference between a license and a registration.

It must be fun watching you at the DMV standing on the wrong line.

Most vote party anyway. Others can wait
90 days before the election they haven't finalized who is even running in the general election.
And it would be unconstitutional to vote for a political party for president.

90 days before the election they haven't finalized who is even running in the general election.
And it would be unconstitutional to vote for a political party for president.
Then those can wait. Do it 60 days or 30 days. If I vote by mail 30 days in advance that ballot should be in way before the physical election.

Correct. Alabama DMV would be twice as crowded as I said.

As I said, you must enjoy long lines at the registration window of the DMV.
They haven't been long for years. And we mail in the registration for the vehicle. Only go in for the license YA BIG DUMMY.

You mean like these...

In all, 3,024 Maricopa County ballots were only marked for Joe Biden. Donald Trump received 3,474 of these. It’s a difference of 450 in favor of Trump, according to the team's data analysis.

In the Georgia election, 800 ballots were marked only for President Trump, and 96,800 were marked only for Joe Biden.​

How about that?

I am not that confident? You are. So you won’t do it? Got it. Coward.
:auiqs.jpg: You started it, retard. You were the one who stated that Biden was not going to run. So, you are backing off, now?

I knew it. All I had to do was challenge you back and you will fold... like the trumptard you are. Thanks for playing, retard!

:auiqs.jpg: You started it, retard. You were the one who stated that Biden was not going to run. So, you are backing off, now?

I knew it. All I had to do was challenge you back and you will fold... like the trumptard you are. Thanks for playing, retard!
Go back and see what I wrote…you’re so stupid it hurts. So you won’t do it. Got it. Coward. LOL

Biden will make it. Not so sure about the orange douche bag.
I said “If he makes it”

You said “Biden will make it”

You’re a fucking idiot. Never did I say he would not. You said he would. So do you stand by your words or not? Dumbass

Not just that... if the Dems cheated while the Repubs were in office, what makes trumptards believe we won't do it again now that we are in power?

So, message to all Republicans: Next election, stay home. The Dems. Got. This!! :laugh:
You'll try. It's the dem way. "Can't win, cheat" is their motto. Win by any means.

Nope, we are told daily there is no way that Biden got 81 million votes. You cannot add millions upon millions of fake votes into only 6 to 8 states, it had to be nationwide
Of course you can. Democrats only need to control two cities to get a majority. San Francisco and Los Angeles is all they need. Millions of fake votes swing the election.

Forum List

Back