If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

If the election was not valid due to cheating by the Dems, then it cannot just be the presidential race that is contested, it has to be every single race that was on the same ballot.

All of those in congress that won in 2020 that are claiming the election was not valid should step down, to do otherwise is to show you really do not think the election was fraudulent.
Sure. With new election laws that you have to prove you are a citizen, live there, and haven't voted somewhere else.

If found voting with a FAKE SSN..........you will be given the choice of deportation or jail.

th

If the election was not valid due to cheating by the Dems, then it cannot just be the presidential race that is contested, it has to be every single race that was on the same ballot.

All of those in congress that won in 2020 that are claiming the election was not valid should step down, to do otherwise is to show you really do not think the election was fraudulent.
Yes.

Un-solicited mail in ballots should be banned and the elections should be performed over.

We exist in a society where if Miranda was not performed on a known, confessed, murderer an entire case is thrown out...but the entire nation's leaders are decided on un-solicited, mail in ballots?

LITERALLY no other fucking country does that...like NONE...why? Well they have juuuuuuuust a smidge of common fucking sense...but in the US of 'window licker' A....totally fine...just keep the cheap Chinese trinkets coming in and those Zio dollars pumping out...more high fructose mom!

...what a fuckin joke.

This was the danger in their saying the Pennsylvania and Georgia elections were run under unconstitutional rule changes. That would have invalidated not just the presidential election, but those for everybody in the house of representatives, and the state house of representatives.

Losing their suffrage in congress is one thing, but without the state house representatives, the state could no longer do any legislative business, including scheduling a new election.

How do you prove you have not voted somewhere else?
How do you prove you are warranted from arrest in another state. Perhaps a data base........but that is even dangerous as it can be hacked also

Riddle me this. 364000 change of addresses in Georgia to OTHER STATES..........and still kept on the rolls.............hmmm

Why and why did Stacey Abrams sister throw that challenge out by Truth the VOTE. BIAS. That case is a walking BILLBOARD FOR IT.

Yes.

Un-solicited mail in ballots should be banned and the elections should be performed over.

There were no unsolicited ballots, except in accordance with long standing state law. The only thing new in 2020 were unsolicited APPLICATIONS for ballots.

It is false to imply that millions of ballots were improperly mailed in the 2020 election, or suggest that the system was a nefarious scheme. The mailing was in accordance with the states' laws. A handful of states send eligible voters ballots without applications in every election — not just in 2020

Troll thread. Optics matter. Follow the VA model and you won’t have these cheating theories. Doesn’t seem overly difficult even for leftists and the Alt Right.
Alabama you have to show an I.d to vote. I believe 30 states do this. And limited Mail in that have to verify id. and signature. Last election I had to sign a key pad for this purpose.

One citizen. ONE VOTE. That is the goal and should be the goal everywhere.

How do you prove you are warranted from arrest in another state. Perhaps a data base........but that is even dangerous as it can be hacked also

Multiple location voting is what several republicans have been caught doing. It's easy when you own multiple properties, and register to vote at each one.
Or a government photo ID, such as a military ID, without an address, and a utility bill from multiple addresses, would allow you to vote everywhere you paid a utility bill.

Multiple location voting is what several republicans have been caught doing. It's easy when you own multiple properties, and register to vote at each one.
Or a government photo ID, such as a military ID, without an address, and a utility bill from multiple addresses, would allow you to vote everywhere you paid a utility bill.
Link.

And I notice you only push one party as the other went postal on Mail in drop off locations. Not to mention pushing Harvesting of votes. Allowing others to drop off the ballots for others.

So emotional. So helping others vote.............SOOOOO BS.,

There were no unsolicited ballots, except in accordance with long standing state law. The only thing new in 2020 were unsolicited APPLICATIONS for ballots.

It is false to imply that millions of ballots were improperly mailed in the 2020 election, or suggest that the system was a nefarious scheme. The mailing was in accordance with the states' laws. A handful of states send eligible voters ballots without applications in every election — not just in 2020
If it is not a requested e.g. 'absentee ballot' it is not solicited.

Mail in ballots are just sent out automatically.

This election was decided by non-absentee, non-requested ballots.

Mail/Absentee voting.

Riddle me this. 364000 change of addresses in Georgia to OTHER STATES..........and still kept on the rolls.............hmmm

Since this is my field of expertise, I can simply say, don't use the Post Office to determine where people live. Only to determine where they want to get their mail. The Post Office handles millions of changes of address, from temporary (a number of days) to permanent. From a single member of the household to everybody at that address.

And most important thing about a COA.
The U.S. Post Office is not allowed to forward election-related mail, even if you provided a forwarding address.

Link.

And I notice you only push one party as the other went postal on Mail in drop off locations. Not to mention pushing Harvesting of votes. Allowing others to drop off the ballots for others.

I hate to tell you, but when it came to "chain of custody" every ballot sent through the Post Office, had NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

And because most ballots do not require postage if mailed within the US, they did not get postmarked to when they were received.

Since this is my field of expertise, I can simply say, don't use the Post Office to determine where people live. Only to determine where they want to get their mail. The Post Office handles millions of changes of address, from temporary (a number of days) to permanent. From a single member of the household to everybody at that address.

And most important thing about a COA.
The U.S. Post Office is not allowed to forward election-related mail, even if you provided a forwarding address.
So. If someone knows those 364000 and has access to blank ballots they can go postal and drop them in drop off ballots if they are still on the roles.

There should NEVER BE MASS MAIL IN VOTING. Nor should anyone be able to harvest votes.

If 364000 people no longer live in the state...........They should be removed from the rolls. But this doesn't happen until they get sued to do it anymore.

If it is not a requested e.g. 'absentee ballot' it is not solicited.

Mail in ballots are just sent out automatically.

You confuse mail-in and absentee ballots. Both are returned by mail, and sent out accordance with the same law. The difference is that absentee ballots are mailed from OUTSIDE the state, where mail-in ballots are mailed WITHIN the state.

I hate to tell you, but when it came to "chain of custody" every ballot sent through the Post Office, had NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY.

And because most ballots do not require postage if mailed within the US, they did not get postmarked to when they were received.
Which is why you should not do it. In the military you had to mail in your votes but still had to prove you were elligible to vote.

MAIL IN VOTING guarantees voter fraud. That needs to END.

Forum List

Back