If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I voted for obummer the first time. Then watched as he broke every promise he made, and engaged in more illegal acts than Bush did.

When he started spying on reporters and the civilians was the last straw. Unlike you I care about what politicians actually do, not what they say.

Because unlike you, I am not a moron.

So, who are you voting for this election if not a Dem or Repub?

I will vote for Trump, because he is neither a demofascist, OR a repub establishment asshole.

So, you are voting for a Repub, just like I said.

Is he the only person you will vote for, or will you vote for members of Congress as well?

So, you are voting for a Repub, just like I said.

Is he the only person you will vote for, or will you vote for members of Congress as well?
No, I am voting for MAGA. You know, what the repub establishment assholes are working hand in glove with the demofascists to destroy.

Nikki is the repub establishment candidate.

But you know that, you just gaslight like all progressives do.

No, I am voting for MAGA. You know, what the repub establishment assholes are working hand in glove with the demofascists to destroy.

Nikki is the repub establishment candidate.

But you know that, you just gaslight like all progressives do.

You are voting for Repubs, despite all your protesting, when you go to the ballot box you will vote for nothing but Repubs.

But yeah, you are an independent :cheers2:

You are voting for Repubs, despite all your protesting, when you go to the ballot box you will vote for nothing but Repubs.

But yeah, you are an independent :cheers2:

No, I am voting for MAGA. You can lie all you like, it's all you can do. Your argument is crap. You know it, and I know it.

MAGA candidates care about America. The repub establishment works hand in glove with the demofascists to bring America down.

You too know that.

So go spread your lies like your masters ordered.

You're a obedient little slave.

No, I am voting for MAGA. You can lie all you like, it's all you can do. Your argument is crap. You know it, and I know it.

MAGA candidates care about America. The repub establishment works hand in glove with the demofascists to bring America down.

You too know that.

So go spread your lies like your masters ordered.

You're a obedient little slave.

On the ballot, what party is listed next to the name of these MAGA people?

I concur with the Irish Lass. Absolutely no Democrat ever.

Its' not ONLY the DemonRats....Its' the Deep State that is the problem. And that includes a bunch of phony R in Congress. Maybe as high as 95% of them are actually working for the Deep State. As long as they "get paid" and "reelected" the rest matters not.

Trump is the not-of the Deep State more than anyone. I have seen the FBI corruption, housing collapse, Man-Made Virus launch, 2020 Election Fraud, Open Borders etc. It is literally THEM vs. AMERICA. They live big and get rich all while doing anything they please.

The Deep State has done as it pleases w/o any penalty for the last 16 years for certain. Trump is the only one who can expose and contain them.

RFK, he's the only candidate that has a chance of healing some of the political divide in this country, in my eyes. It's the most pressing issue, and it is one that neither political party is willing or able to fix, since they benefit from it too much themselves. He manages to pull support from all sides, democrats and republicans, independents, etc. I think people who hear him speak can tell that he cares about all Americans, even if they don't agree with his positions and statements. The fact that he doesn't attack opponents the way Trump or Biden do, that he doesn't demonize any side, really adds credibility to this in my book.

So, I will vote for RFK or write in that name instead.

71LzlPakAXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Trump is the not-of the Deep State more than anyone. I have seen the FBI corruption, housing collapse, Man-Made Virus launch, 2020 Election Fraud, Open Borders etc. It is literally THEM vs. AMERICA. They live big and get rich all while doing anything they please.

The Deep State has done as it pleases w/o any penalty for the last 16 years for certain. Trump is the only one who can expose and contain them.
Yup. The political class is corrupt to the core.

As opposed to you, the obedient slave.

Yep, lots of obedient slaves voting for Libertarians.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

Westwall...I am an independent and not a Repub. But all I ever vote for are Repubs, but the Repubs I vote for are different! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, lots of obedient slaves voting for Libertarians.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

Westwall...I am an independent and not a Repub. But all I ever vote for are Repubs, but the Repubs I vote for are different! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, libertarians are useful idiots. Trotted out by the political class to give the illusion of choice.

So, keep doing the bidding of your masters.

Slave.

Forum List

Back