If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can probably search for a picture of a sample 2020 ballot and find a picture to post. No certifiable at all. He can suggest anything.
Seems rather convenient to have a picture of your ballot from over three years ago, ready to post, just hanging around. Gaydor is a Biden voter.

1705341619890.png

Yep..... I want Desantis, but if the nominee is Trump, we need to drag his sorry ass across the finish line to keep the democrats out.........they are evil.
The most threatening "evil" out there are insane partisans who have convinced themselves that anyone who disagrees with their politics is a monster.

The most threatening "evil" out there are insane partisans who have convinced themselves that anyone who disagrees with their politics is a monster.

The demofascists make it easy.

I don't have a "beloved gop" you flipping retard. I am anti war. The political class has done nothing but take our Rights away, and send our youth off to die so they can make money.

Fuck them, and piss on you for being a willing slave to them.

and yet you keep voting for them.

That will teach them.

Biden of course. Unfortunately, the election isn't being held today on "feels". It is held in November, when it will be time for people to check that box on the ballot for real....and the majority, will check it for Biden. :)
Most democrat voters don't know they voted. Their votes were harvested.

The WEF harvesting operations check the box for their puppets.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back