If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

If the POTUS election were today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half of voters think they need to vote "against" Trump and half of them think they have to vote "against" Biden. So no one votes "for" anyone worth a shit.

If Trump is running I have to vote for the Democrat. Again. And I'll always resent the GQP for that.

If he's not, I'm back to voting third party.
You’re going to resent the GOP because you decide to vote against them, and even if they pick a different candidate, you still wouldn’t vote for them? Jeezus, dude, get some professional help. TDS has turned you into a blithering, irrational idiot.

Yes, libertarians are useful idiots. Trotted out by the political class to give the illusion of choice.

So, keep doing the bidding of your masters.

Slave.

This form the guy that votes for nothing but Repubs!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Yes, I vote to preserve the Republic.

You don't.

Pretty basic.

Yep, your beloved GOP has done such a bang up job so far!

At least you have quit lying about not being a Repub, progress.

Lol. As you cast your vote for Biden.

Nope, sure won't. Have never voted for Biden, not a POTUS nor VP.

What else do you have?

Here is my 2020 ballot, snapped a pic before I mailed it in...

1705338948377.png

RFK, he's the only candidate that has a chance of healing some of the political divide in this country, in my eyes. It's the most pressing issue, and it is one that neither political party is willing or able to fix, since they benefit from it too much themselves. He manages to pull support from all sides, democrats and republicans, independents, etc. I think people who hear him speak can tell that he cares about all Americans, even if they don't agree with his positions and statements. The fact that he doesn't attack opponents the way Trump or Biden do, that he doesn't demonize any side, really adds credibility to this in my book.

So, I will vote for RFK or write in that name instead.
What if RFK is Trump’s VP choice?

Half of voters think they need to vote "against" Trump and half of them think they have to vote "against" Biden. So no one votes "for" anyone worth a shit.

Things are so bad up in DC (they will destroy anyone not "of them"). No one any good will want to go for the job knowing it now will basically end their life.

In-out of court on BS charges. Everyone you know has to run and hide. Lawyer fees. 8 yrs of finding and submitting millions of pages of forms (not by PDF, by old fashioned harrassment methods, legal paper).

Women out of nowhere claiming 40 yr old rape fantasy stories. Courts with corrupt judges eating up the 15 min of fame.

Trump went thru it, Still going thru it. Trump was strong enough to fight it way back in 2016 they started Russian Collusion with 19 lawyers digging thru his life files. Can he keep it up 5 more years? He may be the only one in DC with a sliver of integrity and actually cares about how America ends up for the Children.

Who? Who would want any part of that? Do you think any successful outsider sees all of this and says...."I want some of that".

Last edited:
What if RFK is Trump’s VP choice?

That would be very surprising to me, I don't think it would happen. If it did, I think I'd vote for Trump in that case, but I would really think on it first, since running with Trump seems inconsistent with the main reason I would support RFK, given how polarizing Trump can be.

Yep, your beloved GOP has done such a bang up job so far!

At least you have quit lying about not being a Repub, progress.

I don't have a "beloved gop" you flipping retard. I am anti war. The political class has done nothing but take our Rights away, and send our youth off to die so they can make money.

Fuck them, and piss on you for being a willing slave to them.

That would be very surprising to me, I don't think it would happen. If it did, I think I'd vote for Trump in that case, but I would really think on it first, since running with Trump seems inconsistent with the main reason I would support RFK, given how polarizing Trump can be.
Unlikely pairing, but not out of the question, imho. It seems ramaswamy is out of contention, though. Who’s left?Tucker?

You can probably search for a picture of a sample 2020 ballot and find a picture to post. No certifiable at all. He can suggest anything.
Doesn't matter. The libertarian party is ineffectual by design. They are a nothing group designed to support the illusion that voting matters.

We have witnessed vote fraud in action on a grand scale.

We know who the anti establishment candidate is, and it ain't no clown show libertarian.

Forum List

Back