If the left truly cares about the environment ....

In the latest development in a series of anti-cannabis moves, congressional Republican leadership has blocked consideration of several industrial hemp amendments.

Supporters were seeking to attach the measures to the large-scale Farm Bill, which sets food and agriculture policy for the country, but the House Rules Committee on Wednesday decided that the proposals cannot be considered on the floor.

Congressional Republicans Block Votes On Hemp Amendments
Good thing they didn't ban Newport cigarettes in the bill or it would have been a civil war

I have cleaned up thousands of tons of pollution in my career. What the hell have stupid Moon Bats like you done other that spout your stupid mouths about things you know nothing about?
On the other hand as a Republican you have caused a hell of a lot of pollution and destruction and continue.....

I got BS and MS degrees in Environmental Engineering in the 1970s.

Most of my class mates were Conservatives like myself. We were the ones that actually cleaned up pollution, lots of it.

If these Environmental Wackos really cared about the environment they would have got degrees and actually do something about it.

But they didn't.
Did it all yourselves, eh?

Hey, you guys can go home. Flash and the crew have it covered.

In the latest development in a series of anti-cannabis moves, congressional Republican leadership has blocked consideration of several industrial hemp amendments.

Supporters were seeking to attach the measures to the large-scale Farm Bill, which sets food and agriculture policy for the country, but the House Rules Committee on Wednesday decided that the proposals cannot be considered on the floor.

Congressional Republicans Block Votes On Hemp Amendments
Republicans have watched Reefer Madness. We will not participate in such evil.

On the other hand as a Republican you have caused a hell of a lot of pollution and destruction and continue.....
I am not a Republican but Nixon is the one that created the EPA, you fucking moron.

As a Libtard you have fucked up the economy, the environment, foreign policy, the military, border security, family income, energy independence and the sexual orientation of a lot of confused Moon Bats. That is addition to killing almost a million American children each year as a method of birth control.

Stupid forkers allow trashing of the desert border and main city blocks in every big city with garbage dumped by vagrants. Then they talk "pollution" by a 4CYL gas car carrying a guy to work at $20 per hour

Oops wrong thread. Too angry to move it!

This funny to you frank? Every city.

1679840279314.png

LOL right the alternate reality where nobody knows what a woman is. :auiqs.jpg:
I guess I'll go with modern psychiatry psychology psychiatrists et cetera et cetera. But thanks, it's always good to get the ignorant bigot outlook. you do know that this kind of stuff is extremely rare, not a epidemic LOL. try and remain calm

This funny to you frank? Every city.

View attachment 769648
after 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, we have the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness. great job! let's try a living wage cheap college and training, great infrastructure health care day care ID card to end illegal immigration like every other modern country for crying out loud. take your stupid brainwash and shove it Oops

I am not a Republican but Nixon is the one that created the EPA, you fucking moron.

As a Libtard you have fucked up the economy, the environment, foreign policy, the military, border security, family income, energy independence and the sexual orientation of a lot of confused Moon Bats. That is addition to killing almost a million American children each year as a method of birth control.
That's hilarious, since the GOP has been in charge of a huge giveaway to the rich for 40 years now. what a load of crap, considering the GOP has had a deregulation corrupt bubble and bust and recession or depression every time they get in. trump ran the worst pandemic reaction in the world and led Conspiracy nut job conservatives around the world with stupid danger talk about vaccines et cetera et cetera. your propaganda machine is a total disgrace and pure misinformation. Like most good things the GOP is credited with, Nixon only went along with the EPA when it was obvious the Democrats were going to do it. Same thing with the civil rights act.... they are totally full of crap just like you...
Foreign policy LOL? thanks for the stupidest wars and wrecking the Middle East, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence. you don't have a leg to stand on in any of these things. but thanks for the divisive hate talk, bigot. so, are you among the morons that deny global warming vaccine etcetera Etcetera. the stupidest voters in the world the GOP base. How is Reagan's pal Saddam doing??

That's hilarious, since the GOP has been in charge of a huge giveaway to the rich for 40 years now. what a load of crap, considering the GOP has had a deregulation corrupt bubble and bust and recession or depression every time they get in. trump ran the worst pandemic reaction in the world and led Conspiracy nut job conservatives around the world with stupid danger talk about vaccines et cetera et cetera. your propaganda machine is a total disgrace and pure misinformation. Like most good things the GOP is credited with, Nixon only went along with the EPA when it was obvious the Democrats were going to do it. Same thing with the civil rights act.... they are totally full of crap just like you...
Foreign policy LOL? thanks for the stupidest wars and wrecking the Middle East, allowing 911 through sheer incompetence. you don't have a leg to stand on in any of these things. but thanks for the divisive hate talk, bigot. so, are you among the morons that deny global warming vaccine etcetera Etcetera. the stupidest voters in the world the GOP base. How is Reagan's pal Saddam doing??

Speaking of giveaways the filthy ass Democrat Party is the largest welfare organization in the world. Giving away our taxpayer's money to the dumbasses ghetto welfare queens that vote to keep them in power. And the Illegals, that the Democrats expect to vote Democrat just as soon as then can get to a voting precinct.

Even giving Corporate bailouts to companies like GM and Chrysler and subsidies to Environmental Wackos like Sylundra and the Chinese companies that make solar cells in the US. The Worthless Negro bailed out Wall Street after the CRA disaster and they rewarded him by supporting him with billions of dollars in campaign funds. Big Tech is Democrat fat cat donors.

Now the Democrats are bailing out banks that give investment money to Biden's Chinese buddies.

You have your Moon Bat head up your Libtard ass and have no concept of how corrupt the Democrat Party is, do you? Typical Moon Bat stupidity.

I stopped being a Republican a long time ago because at the end of the day they are nothing more than Democrat Light so you can take your partisan hate and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

Paying attention to either political party's extremes has placed us right here in the middle of the biggest mess in my life time.
Going down with the ship, because your not willing to share the life boat with any one who doesn't think the same way you do.
That's just plain crazy.

Well obviously you don't vote for Democrats so you're as good as a GOP. you believe everything they say...
Franco buddy, seek treatment.
You go with your bigot lying propagandists.... I guess you think this is happening everywhere It's an epidemic Ohh my god. Total BS under control, Experts doctors parents a few desperate kids....zzzzzzzzzzzzz get a life....

Paying attention to either political party's extremes has placed us right here in the middle of the biggest mess in my life time.
Going down with the ship, because your not willing to share the life boat with any one who doesn't think the same way you do.
That's just plain crazy.
the problem is the party that believes incredible lies about election fraud vaccine conspiracies and Pedophile Joe. Total garbage all the way Hateful incredibly divisive conspiracies about everything. And a totally obsessive addiction. poor America

Forum List

Back