If the government will try this

ranfunck

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2014
If the government will do this then there is no doubt they have done plenty of them.
Tell me this is not a hoax. you paid peace's of shit

Guy narrating his insanity is wild eyed ratfuck nuts.

Why is that gal and her husband that were there lying to us? They recovered fairly well, but she lost both legs. What happened and why are they lying along with all the other witnesses, wounded or no?

Why is that gal and her husband that were there lying to us? They recovered fairly well, but she lost both legs. What happened and why are they lying along with all the other witnesses, wounded or no?
Apparently you did not pay attention recovered fairly well, lost both legs WTF are you talking about they are frauds were not injured. Government manufactured just like so many others like Las Vegas, Sandy hoax to many to list.

And the show she was on put in prosthetic legs with cg to make it more believable?

I'm not playing a game.
I may be a bit of a fuckwad though.

You say the story is a lie.
Countless victims and witnesses say otherwise.

I'm not playing a game.

Hay fuckwad did you watch the vid? That vid is very clear what happened that day.

I'm not playing a game.

Hay fuckwad did you watch the vid? That vid is very clear what happened that day.

I watched enough to see the guy narrating is a total dipshit liar. He claims there's no blood when there is clearly blood. He mocks the injured as the total dipshit he is and calls shrapnel wounds are zits.

I don't have to watch further because I doubt there's one seconds worth of truth to it.

You are extraordinarily gullible.

I'm not playing a game.

I watched enough to see the guy narrating is a total dipshit liar. He claims there's no blood when there is clearly blood. He mocks the injured as the total dipshit he is and calls shrapnel wounds are zits.

I don't have to watch further because I doubt there's one seconds worth of truth to it.

and you are a paid peace of shit

you and your buddies cant defend the government on this one this is clearly stage like it or not.

I'm not playing a game.

and you are a paid peace of shit

I get paid???

Where are the bastsrds sending my check?

I HATE when that happens!

you and your buddies cant defend the government on this one this is clearly stage like it or not.

I'm the last person that'll go about defending the government.

I'm just saying your video, and yourself are nutty as planters.

Forum List

Back