If the Democrat Centrist Canddidate Biden falters, who takes his place?

Who will take Biden's place in the Democrat Center?

• Tulsi Gabbard

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Steve Bullock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Klobuchar

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • John Delaney

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Kamala Harris

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Corey 'Spartacus" Booker

• Michele Obama

• Andrew Cuomo

• other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lets assume, as it looks likely to me, that Biden falters and drops out of the run for the Democrat nomination.

Who will take the centrist demographic block he was representing?

I don't think a moderate gets the nomination if Biden doesn't. Unfortunately, of those who have a decent chance, there's not many options. I might have said Booker, but it sounds like his campaign is close to ending. Klobuchar, maybe, but it won't matter.

It's a safe bet that either the President or Veep will be pretty hardcore, so the ticket is clearly going in that direction overall.

Moderation is a very, very low priority right now, either on the issues or in behavior. And, we're becoming more divided. Personally, I don't think that's a coincidence.

Last edited:
Biden's done................and they do not want Indian videos for a year with Warren.........

I'm thinking Harris............

If they were smart they'd vote in Gabbard.............but she's not with the establishment........

If they pick Warren get used to videos like this one.....gonna be fun.

Lets assume, as it looks likely to me, that Biden falters and drops out of the run for the Democrat nomination.

Bite Me isn't a "centrist" by any definition of the word- he's a hardcore ultraliberal extremist.

The only difference is that the Vice President is woke to the fact that you can't openly urinate on 60 million plus Deplorables throughout flyover country and hope to prevail. You have to be slyer about it.

Rep. Timothy Ryan probably is in the best position. He's from the Rust Belt, was a protege of the great liberal Congressman, James Traficant.

Unfortunately for him and the D party, his campaign doesn't have any traction.

Biden is no "centrist". He has even stated he is the most PROGRESSIVE candidate running for President. The only reason people think he is a centrist is that he is very, very OLD, and they remember him from thirty and forty years ago. He has to embrace the Far Left Progressive policies of the current Democrat Party if he has any hope of being the nominee.

If elected he will certainly attempt to install those policies by Law and/or EO.

Biden's done................and they do not want Indian videos for a year with Warren.........

If they were smart they'd vote in Gabbard.............but she's not with the establishment........

Thanks for pointing out what I've been saying for years. Politics needs to start playing individual entrance music for each competitor- like they do in the WWE. "Half Breed" is a great tune for Pocahontas. Donald Trump's theme of "Money" has been used for a while.

Thanks for pointing out what I've been saying for years. Politics needs to start playing individual entrance music for each competitor- like they do in the WWE. "Half Breed" is a great tune for Pocahontas. Donald Trump's theme of "Money" has been used for a while.

Would be less boring than the usual circle jerk debates.

Yang may turn people off with UBI, but ge makes way to much sense not to cause problems for this year's DNC establishment coronation. Hopefully he doesn't end his career blindly stumping for the establishment pick, like the old coward from VT.

He had solutions for automation and job loss. He sees the struggle facing single parents. He wants to solve problems, not scream racism from every corner.

#YangGang

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That is different from the poll and I see Blue Dogs holding their nose for Warren...

If they want any chance at winning they'd run Gabbard............but she isn't in their pocket.........

So they don't want her....................

Female............they'd use that..

Hindu..............race they'd use that.

x-military...........joined after 911..........they'd use that......

younger..........the millenials would eat that up

Biden will not be the candidate..........his baggage will take him under and already is........Harris would do the bidding of the establishment..............and there wouldn't be Indian songs every other day for a year with Warren......

So Harris will probably be the one.

Forum List

Back