If The ACA Is So Great.....Why Did Congress Exempt Themselves From It?

Clearly the ACA is a shitty program or our Congress wouldn't have exempted themselves from it.

Their excuse was that it was too much of a hardship on their staff.

Do you actually believe, and swallow whole , every single piece of bovine excrement that is spoon fed to you?

Clearly the ACA is a shitty program or our Congress wouldn't have exempted themselves from it.

The ACA is sooooo great, Republicans hated it and were left out of the process, and now democrats want to change it again and the ink on the legislation is not even dry.

Lying to us about keeping our doctor, insurance plan, and rates going down were just icing on the cake.

All Trump has to do is say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me. Do you really want to give these same exact people the opportunity to change it again?"

But more than likely he will just spend his time yelling at Biden during the debates instead.

They lied or insurance companies fucked you?

If Obama and company were a CEO selling you this policy they would all be in jail.

But voters can't get enough it seems.

Are Americans just that stupid?

There is no obama policy and doctor's get kicked out networks or do not renew their contracts contracts everyday with insurance companies. It was crafter that if insurance companies wanted to keep the currents plans at that time they could, therefore called Grandfathered plans. To this day there is at least one company that still has grandfathered plans they renew annual and for the most part same provider's as 10 years ago. This was an option that was included in the law so you can only blame the provider's and insurance companies.

" Grandfathered plans "

When a plan is "Grandfathered" what happens to it?

Well since you asked the rates go up but the rates went up before ACA and you know that and some of those grandfathered actually lifted their lifetime max from 1, 2, 5 million cap to unlimited. But they will eventually fade out as people change plans or die. But to get to the poster votto, insurance companies did not have to drop them.

Now pay attention to this article and realize the AHCA and ACA are different.

Fuck factcheck.org.
I remember Democrats passed the ACA and then exempted themselves from it immediately.
The list of companies that were friends to the Democrats that wanted to be exempted was pretty long too.
I also remember many of the punishing portions of the ACA didn't take effect for years afterwards because Obama didn't want them to take effect till after he won re-election. The Golden Parachute clause didn't take effect till two years ago.

So you remember, where is it can you prove it?

Why are you still telling that lie?

Congress and their staff had to give up FEHB and take a plan in an ACA Healthcare Exchange

So now you're saying they never exempted themselves from it....and they're all forced to sign up for Obamacare??
That's news to me....LOL
From what I understand, not only are many of them still under the FEHB....but many opted out and decided to buy their own insurance or fall under their spouses plan....because of the high deductibles in Obamacare.
The only reason any of them fall under the ACA is because of a markup that the Republicans did in 2014.

Last edited:

The ACA is sooooo great, Republicans hated it and were left out of the process, and now democrats want to change it again and the ink on the legislation is not even dry.

Lying to us about keeping our doctor, insurance plan, and rates going down were just icing on the cake.

All Trump has to do is say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me. Do you really want to give these same exact people the opportunity to change it again?"

But more than likely he will just spend his time yelling at Biden during the debates instead.

If Obama and company were a CEO selling you this policy they would all be in jail.

There is no obama policy and doctor's get kicked out networks or do not renew their contracts contracts everyday with insurance companies. It was crafter that if insurance companies wanted to keep the currents plans at that time they could, therefore called Grandfathered plans. To this day there is at least one company that still has grandfathered plans they renew annual and for the most part same provider's as 10 years ago. This was an option that was included in the law so you can only blame the provider's and insurance companies.

" Grandfathered plans "

Well since you asked the rates go up but the rates went up before ACA and you know that and some of those grandfathered actually lifted their lifetime max from 1, 2, 5 million cap to unlimited. But they will eventually fade out as people change plans or die. But to get to the poster votto, insurance companies did not have to drop them.

So you change the rules of insurance with the ACA so that companies can no longer viably provide the same care and glibly say they did not have to change their policies?

Are you people that brain dead?

Congress and their staff had to give up FEHB and take a plan in an ACA Healthcare Exchange

you sure about that?.....i was a federal worker and had many of the same choices they had and i never had to give up FEHB....my ins now is better than the avg person....

You have been on Government Healthcare forever & complain when other hard workers get a piece of the pie.

I'm on FEHB and Tricare......not that Shit Obama pushed through.

So now you're saying they never exempted themselves from it....and they're all forced to sign up for Obamacare??
That's news to me....LOL
From what I understand, not only are many of them still under the FEHB....but many opted out and decided to buy their own insurance or fall under their spouses plan....because of the high deductibles in Obamacare.
The only reason any of them fall under the ACA is because of a markup that the Republicans did in 2014.

Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Congress was never exempted from ACA

Why do you keep pushing a lie?

That's news to me....LOL

Maybe if you repeat that lie a million times you'll believe it eventually.

FEHB and ACA....two different insurance programs.

" Grandfathered plans "

So you change the rules of insurance with the ACA so that companies can no longer viably provide the same care and glibly say they did not have to change their policies?

Are you people that brain dead?

Never mind the fact that Obamacare forced policies to cover things like abortions, birth control, and sex-changes.....things that many people shouldn't have to pay for. Men and Catholic universities for example.

That's news to me....LOL

Maybe if you repeat that lie a million times you'll believe it eventually.

FEHB and ACA....two different insurance programs.

No Shit Short Bus

They were under FEHB and were forced to take ACA
Means they were not exempted like you claim Short Bus

Never mind the fact that Obamacare forced policies to cover things like abortions, birth control, and sex-changes.....things that many people shouldn't have to pay for. Men and Catholic universities for example.
:bsflag:Many Catholic Priest Are Women that Get Pregnant, or Men that Get Women Pregnant & Have Sex Changes!

Last edited:

" Grandfathered plans "

They became closed plans which by nesessicity would be requird to raise their rates every year because the plans would fade away on their own. Rates rose because of what occurs (claim wise) in that plan. You could not add members. You cannot deend the ACA using grandfathered plans if you're being honest. EVERYONE knew those plans would sunset as the c;oseing of the plan was a built in poison pill. You're being a bit dishonest here in an attempt to defend the ACA and by extension Obambi.

ACA wasnt great. Pretty sure thats obvious.
How many people their insurance? How many COULDNT keep their doctor?

If the doctor changed networks, and the patient didn't. Also doctors move, retire, and die.
And why do you think doctors retire early, move to places where obamadontcare isn't so widely used, or change to networks with more choices than obamadontcare? Doctors get tired of putting up with government carp just like their patients do.

Every country that has MORE practicing physicians per capita than the USA, has Socialized Healthcare! :thewave:
TWITTER-Physicians-Per-1000.png

Last edited:
Now pay attention to this article and realize the AHCA and ACA are different.

Fuck factcheck.org.
I remember Democrats passed the ACA and then exempted themselves from it immediately.
The list of companies that were friends to the Democrats that wanted to be exempted was pretty long too.
I also remember many of the punishing portions of the ACA didn't take effect for years afterwards because Obama didn't want them to take effect till after he won re-election. The Golden Parachute clause didn't take effect till two years ago.

Congress thinks are rules are for thee, not them.

ACA wasnt great. Pretty sure thats obvious.
How many people their insurance? How many COULDNT keep their doctor?

If the doctor changed networks, and the patient didn't. Also doctors move, retire, and die.
And why do you think doctors retire early, move to places where obamadontcare isn't so widely used, or change to networks with more choices than obamadontcare? Doctors get tired of putting up with government carp just like their patients do.

Doctors usually work in the same area, the same area has networks and some just don't like the ACA,
those I run from. Any Dr who doesn't like the ACA is a detriment to society in my opinion.

Same with Dr. who wont take assignment in Medicare.

Forum List

Back