If The ACA Is So Great.....Why Did Congress Exempt Themselves From It?

Clearly the ACA is a shitty program or our Congress wouldn't have exempted themselves from it.

Their excuse was that it was too much of a hardship on their staff.

bamajeans? lol lol lol lol

So what do you think congress has in the way of health insurance mud boy?

Easy they make too much money.

Also even if they delete the ACA they would still get preexisting condition coverage.

Clearly the ACA is a shitty program or our Congress wouldn't have exempted themselves from it.

The ACA is sooooo great, Republicans hated it and were left out of the process, and now democrats want to change it again and the ink on the legislation is not even dry.

Lying to us about keeping our doctor, insurance plan, and rates going down were just icing on the cake.

All Trump has to do is say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me. Do you really want to give these same exact people the opportunity to change it again?"

But more than likely he will just spend his time yelling at Biden during the debates instead.

Moreover, Trump should tear into McCain during the debate for running on repeal and replacing health care and then backing out when his vote was needed to do just that. In fact, McCain voted to repeal and replace the ACA only because he knew Obama was there to veto it.

Last edited:

Because it sucks, that's why. Democrats are nothing if not hypocritical liars. Look at the circus called the confirmation hearings today.

The ACA is sooooo great, Republicans hated it and were left out of the process, and now democrats want to change it again and the ink on the legislation is not even dry.

Lying to us about keeping our doctor, insurance plan, and rates going down were just icing on the cake.

All Trump has to do is say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and shame on me. Do you really want to give these same exact people the opportunity to change it again?"

But more than likely he will just spend his time yelling at Biden during the debates instead.

They lied or insurance companies fucked you?

If Obama and company were a CEO selling you this policy they would all be in jail.

But voters can't get enough it seems.

Are Americans just that stupid?

Thanks to Obama/Biden More People Can Afford Healthcare & Are Insured!
Hillary care & Obama care made Healthcare more Affordable!
Republicans Exploded Cost!
Biden didn't make this chart, it came from Trump's Government!
fredgraph.png

More People Can Afford Healthcare & Are Insured!
uninsured-rate-among-the-nonelderly-population-1972-2018q1white.png

If Obama and company were a CEO selling you this policy they would all be in jail.

There is no obama policy and doctor's get kicked out networks or do not renew their contracts contracts everyday with insurance companies. It was crafter that if insurance companies wanted to keep the currents plans at that time they could, therefore called Grandfathered plans. To this day there is at least one company that still has grandfathered plans they renew annual and for the most part same provider's as 10 years ago. This was an option that was included in the law so you can only blame the provider's and insurance companies.

Why are you still telling that lie?

Congress and their staff had to give up FEHB and take a plan in an ACA Healthcare Exchange

Hahahahahahahahaha......I don't think they should force their crap on us unless they're willing to fall under their own laws.
No law is worth a crap unless it applied to Congress....hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahaha......I don't think they should force their crap on us unless they're willing to fall under their own laws.
No law is worth a crap unless it applied to Congress....hahahahahahahahaha.

mmmmmm that wasn't answering the question.

Why are you still telling that lie?

Congress and their staff had to give up FEHB and take a plan in an ACA Healthcare Exchange

He's quoting a higher authority and that would be bamajeans.

Now pay attention to this article and realize the AHCA and ACA are different.

Early on in Obamacare, Congress was forced to give up insurance with FEHB and take a plan in a Healthcare Exchange

Not just those wealthy Congressmen but their lower paid 10,000 staff members.

Somehow, we still have morons after ten years claiming Congress exempted themselves

Fuck factcheck.org.
I remember Democrats passed the ACA and then exempted themselves from it immediately.
The list of companies that were friends to the Democrats that wanted to be exempted was pretty long too.
I also remember many of the punishing portions of the ACA didn't take effect for years afterwards because Obama didn't want them to take effect till after he won re-election. The Golden Parachute clause didn't take effect till two years ago.

There is no obama policy and doctor's get kicked out networks or do not renew their contracts contracts everyday with insurance companies. It was crafter that if insurance companies wanted to keep the currents plans at that time they could, therefore called Grandfathered plans. To this day there is at least one company that still has grandfathered plans they renew annual and for the most part same provider's as 10 years ago. This was an option that was included in the law so you can only blame the provider's and insurance companies.

" Grandfathered plans "

When a plan is "Grandfathered" what happens to it?

Forum List

Back