If teachers were given the option to conceal carry, schools would be a lot safer.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
My daughter while going to college, also went to the "women's weapon self defense course" and "conceal carry class". She passed with flying colors got her permit to carry and is now a full fledge teacher. More teachers with this capability would be the front line defense incase of a deranged Progressive moron (radicalized to hate America) wanted to come into the school with the intent to "murder" innocent children and teachers. Have the school system pay for the security those schools so badly need.

Ladies Concealed Carry Course • Shooters World

Ladies’ only course meets the requirements necessary for students to obtain their Florida Concealed Carry License. This is an intermediate level course, that reviews license protocols, use of force laws, firearm safety, and marksmanship. The class concludes with a live-fire exercise where students will demonstrate safe shooting skills.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=women...27&sk=&cvid=D864FEB5CC31437B9044FA71C987426C#

Remember.
when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg gunfree.jpg

My daughter while going to college, also went to the "women's weapon self defense course" and "conceal carry class". She passed with flying colors got her permit to carry and is now a full fledge teacher. More teachers with this capability would be the front line defense incase of a deranged Progressive moron (radicalized to hate America) wanted to come into the school with the intent to "murder" innocent children and teachers. Have the school system pay for the security those schools so badly need.

Ladies Concealed Carry Course • Shooters World

Ladies’ only course meets the requirements necessary for students to obtain their Florida Concealed Carry License. This is an intermediate level course, that reviews license protocols, use of force laws, firearm safety, and marksmanship. The class concludes with a live-fire exercise where students will demonstrate safe shooting skills.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=womens conceal carry course&qs=n&form=QBRE&=%eManage Your Search History%E&sp=-1&pq=womens conceal carry course&sc=4-27&sk=&cvid=D864FEB5CC31437B9044FA71C987426C#

Remember.
View attachment 649912 View attachment 649913
that will be just great, now we can be the wild wild west. Now she can be tuff and carry a gun, just to be killed by a gun.

that will be just great, now we can be the wild wild west. Now she can be tuff and carry a gun, just to be killed by a gun.
During the wild wild west, there wasnt as many gun fights as "Hollyweird" portrayed. Most people carried and gun and no one wanted to find out if they werent as fast as the other guy. In Tuscon Az it is legal to openly carry and there are not many gun fights there. You are such a progressive slave, willing to give up your rights, just for a $1,400 check.

I bought my daughter a gun for protection from a former boyfriend who was vengeful when she ws out of college and living on her own two hours away. Things worked out well. He very intelligently left her alone at that point. The things he said to her on her answering machine.....what an idiot. NOT admissable in court, but the judge wanted to listen to it and he did. And it affected his decision. He remarked on the viciousness of his messages in court.

I bought my daughter a gun for protection from a former boyfriend who was vengeful when she ws out of college and living on her own two hours away. Things worked out well. He very intelligently left her alone at that point. The things he said to her on her answering machine.....what an idiot. NOT admissable in court, but the judge wanted to listen to it and he did. And it affected his decision. He remarked on the viciousness of his messages in court.
Darn, I think phone call evidence should have been admissable!

This is one of the many reasons we need gun freedoms.

Yeah, it's unworkable. What young girl just out of education college is going to want to continue in such a profession with all this craziness? They are mostly leftist anyway ------------------ they simply will not do it, that's that.

I am surprised rightwing men can't see that most women ARE NOT LIKE THEM. We just aren't. (Well, maybe I am, but I'm an outlier.) Friend of mine, kept large livestock, horses, all kinds of big things, had a very -- robust, rightwing --- attitude toward politics and so on, once said to me that she hadn't realized I butchered poultry and such and she couldn't do such things as that. I was unimpressed, knowing her, and said that I knew she could if she needed to, such as in an apocalypse situation. Still, I was startled at her reflex rejection of any violence by her personally. You can't turn us into men, guys ---- don't bother trying. Look for another solution. There isn't one, IMO, but turning women into men sure isn't the solution.

Police officers hid outside for 40 minutes but an untrained female 24 year old 3rd grade teacher who was just reading “Goodnight Moon” to the class before nap time is gonna gun down a heavily armed and armored up bad guy? Fuck off morons.

The idea that classrooms would be safer by having firearms introduced into them is madness to me.

The answer to this part of the problem is SROs. They didn't stop the guy at this one data point, but they do a lot of good.

Yeah, it's unworkable. What young girl just out of education college is going to want to continue in such a profession with all this craziness? They are mostly leftist anyway ------------------ they simply will not do it, that's that.

I am surprised rightwing men can't see that most women ARE NOT LIKE THEM. We just aren't. (Well, maybe I am, but I'm an outlier.) Friend of mine, kept large livestock, horses, all kinds of big things, had a very -- robust, rightwing --- attitude toward politics and so on, once said to me that she hadn't realized I butchered poultry and such and she couldn't do such things as that. I was unimpressed, knowing her, and said that I knew she could if she needed to, such as in an apocalypse situation. Still, I was startled at her reflex rejection of any violence by her personally. You can't turn us into men, guys ---- don't bother trying. Look for another solution. There isn't one, IMO, but turning women into men sure isn't the solution.
No, but some women are much better than a progressive pussified pajama boy.

The idea that classrooms would be safer by having firearms introduced into them is madness to me.

The answer to this part of the problem is SROs. They didn't stop the guy at this one data point, but they do a lot of good.
interesting that many good law abiding citizens who teach would sacrifice their lives in defense of the children they are responsible for, but you dont want them to be able to defend themselves "legally". Is it because you want children to be executed by said bad guys?

If he only had a weapon to shoot back at the progressive creep.

No, but some women are much better than a progressive pussified pajama boy.

Okaaaaaaaaay ------------- though I'm going to say I don't think the point of that ad is QUITE how delighted a woman is to have a new gun.

Just sayin' ------ ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back